FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2017 2:13 PM  #1

Looks like I'll not be attending this year's Bash..

For years,  I've wanted to compete in a game show and now that I'm retired, I've applied and tried out for Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, Family Feud, etc...
As luck would have it, I got selected to compete on one of the shows but, it's the same weekend as the Bash....
Mrs JKB will be at the Bash and she'll take lots of pictures for me.
I'll update everyone with the date my show hits the air so you can see how I do..

Last edited by josh-kebob (9/25/2017 2:14 PM)

9/25/2017 3:05 PM  #2

Re: Looks like I'll not be attending this year's Bash..

I'm bummed to hear you won't be at the bash... but I'm excited to see you on a game show!... keep us posted!

9/25/2017 4:10 PM  #3

Yeah, I will be happy to host a minibash at my place the day the show airs so we can watch Josh show us his gamesmanship.   JKB--- Hands off Vanna!

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

9/25/2017 4:20 PM  #4

I would have sworn that the calendar said September, not April.

9/25/2017 7:01 PM  #5

Aww man!!  That sux you not being there.   What frigging game show is more important than us????

9/25/2017 7:58 PM  #6

We'll all miss you at the Annual Buzek Boys Thursday Night Pre-Bash Bash.  Butt, I though Truth or Consequences went off the air eons ago.

BB

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

9/25/2017 7:58 PM  #7

Josh,  Sorry you won't be at the Bash.  Good Luck on the show.

Mustang Steve Bash in Gruene, Texas September29-30, 2023

9/25/2017 8:23 PM  #8

terry wrote:

Aww man!!  That sux you not being there.   What frigging game show is more important than us????

Yeah t, it was a tough decision but, when I was contacted by the producers of "Naked and Afraid, I had to accept.....

9/25/2017 9:23 PM  #9

You still gonna talk to us when you're a bonafide celebrity?? Good luck.

"Naked and Afraid"....I doubt any of us wanted to see that much of you!!

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

9/25/2017 10:06 PM  #10

Its not April 1st is it??
On the off chance .... good luck.

"Those telephone poles were like a picket fence"

9/26/2017 7:32 AM  #11

josh-kebob wrote:

terry wrote:

Aww man!! That sux you not being there. What frigging game show is more important than us????

Yeah t, it was a tough decision but, when I was contacted by the producers of "Naked and Afraid, I had to accept.....

Naked and Afraid?!?!  I take it back... Now I'm not excited to see you on a game show...

9/26/2017 7:58 AM  #12

Michael H. wrote:

josh-kebob wrote:

terry wrote:

Aww man!! That sux you not being there. What frigging game show is more important than us????

Naked and Afraid?!?!  I take it back... Now I'm not excited to see you on a game show...

Thank God for those little blurred areas they strategically place on the screen.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

9/26/2017 8:25 AM  #13

Door Number 3 j-kb, Door Number 3

Tubo

If it ain't broke, I haven't modified it Yet

10/04/2017 9:34 PM  #14

MY GOODNESS HE CAME UP WITH A BETTER REASON THAN I DID TO MISS THE BASH...LOL

Its really me....I fixed my caps lock .

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.