FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/17/2018 3:53 PM  #1

An effort to keep MS informed

I have noticed that we need to give more info about our Mustangs.
My 66 was born on Jan 13 19 66 at Dearborn assy plant as  a 76A T code ,
C4 auto trans , 2.83 : 1 axle  X color code  26 trim code DSO 64.
Pretty little vanilla pony. It has been upgraded to 289 2v  C4 auto .
all of the running gear has been changed to v8 std drum brakes.
Currently it is a body buck with new cowl and long floor pans on both sides.
Fortunately for me rockers inner and outer, torque boxes front and rear and
all frame rails were in great shape and only needed cleaning and painting to restore.
I have been working on it for about 18 months. Never get tired of working on it.

It is amazing that Ford bulit so Many and I see so few on the roads.

Stay warm 
Cman66

1/17/2018 5:22 PM  #2

Re: An effort to keep MS informed

cman66 - Welcome to the best early mustang site out there.

​Recently there was a change that separated the parts Steve sells from the web site of the tech discussion.  There used to be a place where we could post our configurations.  I cannot find it now.  Maybe we should resuccisitate it.   The ride height page is way out of date.  I also cannot find the For Sale section where we can post our own items for sale.

Original owner - 351w,T-5, 4whl disks, power R&P

1/17/2018 5:30 PM  #3

Post for sale items in the swap meet section

1/17/2018 10:05 PM  #4

I find it easier to use the FYIFORD desktop version to swap between the different forums. Simply click on the INDEX at the upper left, and all of the other forums, including bash info, swap meet and post your car info are all there, same as always.

If you prefer the mobile gersion, click on the icon at top left that has multiple horizontal lines.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.