FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/27/2018 3:35 PM  #1

For Sale 1965 Mustang Converible

Early 1965 dark blue (Caspian Blue?) Mustang convertible with white electric top.
74800 original miles, no oil leaks anywhere.
Has rare 8K rally pack , not the 6K,
Two tone blue interior with center console and storage unit.
Extremely rare white tonneau cover option.
Power steering and power drum brakes. Rebuilt master and wheel cylinders.
289 4 barrel ‘A’ code engine, however it’s a single exhaust so probably a ‘D’ code from 64 1/2 run.
4 speed top loader, tail shaft bushing has been replaced.
Original AM radio, dash not cut-up.
Have original Ford emergency flasher but needs to be wired into car.
No rust on body, floor pans or cowls that I can see, original owner kept in garage.
Engine bay and undercarriage detailed.
Rebuilt heater box with new heater core and fan motor, heater hoses replaced.
Export brace.
Rebuilt 4  barrel Autolite 4100 carb, Pertronix Ignition, wires and coil,solid state voltage regulator.
New gas tank, sending unit and fuel lines.
New front and rear u-joints.
KYB shocks and new rear leaf springs, new strut rod and sway bar bushings.
New carpet, padded dash, floor mats and trunk floor matt and tire cover.
New felt in doors and windows, left front door channel and regulator replaced. 
Car is located in Santa Fe, NM, Asking 25K.
Serious inquiries only as I will have to drive down from Denver to show the car.
I will send pictures to any interested parties.
Thanks, Richard cell 303-618-0767.

Last edited by 2804Purdure (7/13/2018 6:34 PM)

8/27/2018 7:32 AM  #2

Re: For Sale 1965 Mustang Converible

I have a LU-4 winch for sale. Needs work. 200.00 OBO.  Located in Lawrence Kansas. Can leave text message please. 785-551-8575

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.