FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/18/2018 2:57 PM  #1

Mustang wedding pic

My son used my mustang as his wedding get away car

Last edited by mxjeffb (7/18/2018 3:13 PM)

7/18/2018 3:40 PM  #2

Re: Mustang wedding pic

Way cool, good for them and you.  I remember using my restored Model A sedan for my sis's wedding.

BB

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

7/18/2018 4:09 PM  #3

Now that's a wedding picture!!!! Congratulations to the happy couple.

"anyone that stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty"Henry Ford

7/18/2018 5:15 PM  #4

Nice rims too.  Good looking couple.

Mustang Steve Bash in Gruene, Texas September29-30, 2023

7/18/2018 5:22 PM  #5

I'd had a plan to use my car for mine, but it didn't materialize.  Actually, as it poured on our wedding day at one point I'm glad we didn't drive it.

My brother and his wife rode in her father's model A from the church to the reception.

Good looking couple, I wish them all the best!

7/18/2018 8:01 PM  #6

Great picture!

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

7/18/2018 8:47 PM  #7

I’m jealous!!

I have dreams of my kids wedding pictures with my car as a prop. Just got to get it finished and wait for them to get married.

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

7/18/2018 9:04 PM  #8

Very nice.

1968 Coupe 289 C-4 Dave

7/18/2018 11:32 PM  #9

Cool pic. They obviously have class.

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

7/19/2018 12:45 PM  #10

I had planned to leave my wedding in my '67 coupe.  On the morning of the wedding I went and hid it so people wouldn't put shaving cream on the paint.  My friend was going to go pick up the car during the reception and bring it to the church so we could leave in it.  He went to get it and the battery was dead... so dead that he couldn't get it to jump off... so we ended up leaving in my wife's Corolla instead.

7/19/2018 1:41 PM  #11

Michael H. wrote:

I had planned to leave my wedding in my '67 coupe.  On the morning of the wedding I went and hid it so people wouldn't put shaving cream on the paint.  My friend was going to go pick up the car during the reception and bring it to the church so we could leave in it.  He went to get it and the battery was dead... so dead that he couldn't get it to jump off... so we ended up leaving in my wife's Corolla instead.

That's sucks

7/20/2018 10:28 AM  #12

nice!...I too cruised away in my friends mustang convertible with him driving and my cousins leading the way with their Harleys...the damn limo blew us out for the rest of the wedding party or pics would have been that much better..congrats to your son!

"If Someone Did it on Youtube...So Can I...Well.....Unless its Heart Surgery,Thats Kinda Hard"

7/21/2018 8:56 PM  #13

WOW!!!! What a dish!!!

Nice look'in couple too!!!

My wedding story is typical "car-guy" stuff.
My Dad and I worked up until the last minute getting the  Holley carb and intake dialed in on my 64 Falcon Sprint(260 Sprint package..4 speed ..etc) Left it at home to NOT get the shaving cream/shoe polish treatment.
Left the church in my bride's 68 Torino...390. All my pals chased us in their Road Runners....396 Chevelles...etc. from the church. Grabbed the Falcon and took off!! (1968...EVERY young guy drove some sort of "classic" (by todays standards)
Hope the new couple can write an interesting story  49 years later!!

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

7/22/2018 6:26 AM  #14

Heh, things have changed...

Instead of shaving cream there's spray paint that comes right off.  When one of my best friends got married they drove his '74 BMW 2002.  At the reception we went wild painting it up with all manner of goofy stuff ("I like rice", X through a "V8", etc.).

I did test the paint on my own car first to make sure it really came right off, which it did.  Ah, good times!

7/22/2018 6:37 PM  #15

Awesome!

7/25/2018 8:20 PM  #16

Very nice

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.