FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/01/2013 5:29 AM  #1

New Member From Jakarta

Hi ALL!
Uwiik here, a new member from halfway around the world, Jakarta-Indonesia to be exact. Glad to be a member of this cool community and I hope I won't bore you guys with my newbie questions...

Cheers!!

1968 'C' Code Coupe, M Yellow, Parchment Interior, Street Or Track IFS, Randalls R&P, JBA & more later

5/01/2013 6:27 AM  #2

Re: New Member From Jakarta

Welcome to FYIFORD, Uwiik.  I'm sure you will find a great group of folks here.  We will be glad to help out with anything on your Mustang.  We have one member who comes to the annual BASH every year lately, so distance should not be regarded as a hinderance to attending.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

5/01/2013 6:28 AM  #3

WELCOME!
I didn't know bias ply tires were still available........then there's a lot of stuff I don't know.
6sally6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

5/01/2013 6:29 AM  #4

6sally6 wrote:

WELCOME!
I didn't know bias ply tires were still available........then there's a lot of stuff I don't know.
6sally6

What's another country close to indonesia?
6s6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

5/01/2013 7:07 AM  #5

MustangSteve wrote:

Welcome to FYIFORD, Uwiik.  I'm sure you will find a great group of folks here.  We will be glad to help out with anything on your Mustang.  We have one member who comes to the annual BASH every year lately, so distance should not be regarded as a hinderance to attending.

That's a seriously long way from home.... I sure do hope I can attend it in the future, not anytime soon tho ..

1968 'C' Code Coupe, M Yellow, Parchment Interior, Street Or Track IFS, Randalls R&P, JBA & more later

5/01/2013 7:10 AM  #6

6sally6 wrote:

6sally6 wrote:

WELCOME!
6sally6

What's another country close to indonesia?
6s6

Firestone wide oval redline... That's a bias ply isn't it? 
Ermmm, lemme name a few, Singapore 1.5hrs away, Australia - Perth 3 hours away Melbourne 7 hours away, does Bali sounds familiar? Bali is actually part of Indonesia, not many knows that fact..Ironic...LOL!!

5/01/2013 7:15 AM  #7

Welcome Uwiik.  You've found the best and we're glad to have you here.

Yep, a  BASH would be quite a trip for you but you truly would not regret it.  We're hoping to have members from Sweden and Austrailia this year.

BB

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

5/01/2013 9:03 AM  #8

Thanks for the warm welcome guys/gals. I like it here already...

Last edited by Uwiik (5/01/2013 9:03 AM)

5/01/2013 2:25 PM  #9

welcome Uwiik! glad to have you join us!  Interesting to have a member from indonesia.  I have an uncle who served 40 years as a missonary in new guniea so i am familiar with the geography.  We also have a member on here who works over that direction.  I think Vietnam and malaysia!  he will prolly correct me if he reads this!

5/01/2013 7:55 PM  #10

terry wrote:

welcome Uwiik! glad to have you join us!  Interesting to have a member from indonesia.  I have an uncle who served 40 years as a missonary in new guniea so i am familiar with the geography.  We also have a member on here who works over that direction.  I think Vietnam and malaysia!  he will prolly correct me if he reads this!

Thank you for the warm welcome. It's beautiful here in far east except for the really bad traffic particularly in my country. I still get to enjoy my stang tho 

It's increasingly common for westerner to work, marry or move here to the country lately. I remember back when I was a little kid, we would be looking at disbelief when we see westerner here, but now I can meet and see westerner in any corner of the country. Next Bash should be held here, bet it would be a unique experience LOL!!

Last edited by Uwiik (5/01/2013 7:59 PM)

5/01/2013 8:00 PM  #11

Big Heart felt Welcome from Canada,

Best Mustang site on the planet, the only boring Question is the one's not asked,Great bunch of friendly informative Guy's on here

Jimmy O

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.