FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/01/2013 1:34 PM  #1

I need this

Good work ain't cheap, Cheap work ain't good!   Simple Man

4/01/2013 5:30 PM  #2

Re: I need this

And for just slightly more than the cost of doing your car...you can prolly have it.

Would be nice at this stage of the game though, wouldn't it?

BB

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

4/01/2013 6:04 PM  #3

That thing costs more than my TOOL BOX and MY 4-POST LIFT

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

4/01/2013 6:24 PM  #4

Oh, how I love it!

4/01/2013 6:28 PM  #5

I saw that on invention USA they were hoping to go to market for about 1000.00  cheep when compared to the cost of back surgery.

If it isn't broken...modify it anyway! http://www.DazeCars.com https://galaxieforum.boardhost.com

4/01/2013 6:51 PM  #6

With my back problems, I will buy one as soon as they come to market.  Of course, that will require that I completely rearrange my shop so I can use the mobility of the Human Hoist.

4/01/2013 7:11 PM  #7

All I need is a set drawings ;)

4/03/2013 8:56 AM  #8

Rudi; I want to thank you for the pictures of battery in truck. 68mustang (NOW 687072mustang)

4/03/2013 1:49 PM  #9

Doesn't look anyone with one of those would ever get any work done - too much fun to be had just rollin' around the shop...

(Pinto!)

4/03/2013 3:30 PM  #10

The grand kids would love it! They used to come out in the shop and take turns  rolling  around on my wheeled stool.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.