FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/14/2015 11:35 AM  #1

A Big Thank you to all!

Hello all, I am Todd P. and I am so glad my family and I were able to attend the bash for the first time this year. It was a great time, but I especially want to say thank you for letting my son, Sam participate in the spark plug swap competition. I know there are some fierce competitors each year, but I am so thankful that Sam got to try it a few times. He was SO proud of himself, and then to be given the second place prize, even though he did not win, was Super! His head must have swelled up two sizes larger! It will be a memory that we will have forever. And this couldn't have happened without the Bash...and everyone there that cheered him on. What great memories were made that day.

I hope that we will be able to attend next year...but we weren't able to attend the after bash bash, so can I ask...Where is the Bash for next year?

Thanks again to Steve and All the rest for having us,
Todd P. "coupster"

9/14/2015 12:01 PM  #2

Re: A Big Thank you to all!

We are trying to decide his new nickname...Sammy Sparkplug......or just Sparkie!

9/14/2015 12:25 PM  #3

Re: A Big Thank you to all!

Todd,
Next years Bash is Montrose, CO.......

As for a new nickname for junior.......hum......how about: SSP ( I like three letter nicknames) for "Sammy Spark Plug......

Good to see you and the family there, enjoyed your company......

JKB

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.