FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2015 2:35 PM  #1

Back home from the Bash.

I just wanted to say THANKS to everyone for a wonderful first bash experience. I met a lot of great folks and I was inspired by some very nice cars. I look forward to seeing you guy's again at the next bash. I apologize if I missed saying good bye to anyone on my way out... I was anxious to find out how my little c4 would hold up on the way home. I WILL have an AOD by next bash, so I can better keep up with the herd.

HenryJ

9/13/2015 3:20 PM  #2

Re: Back home from the Bash.

Glad you made it home just fine.......certainly was great to meet and hang out with you at the Bash.....

9/13/2015 5:18 PM  #3

Glad to have met you john!

9/13/2015 6:46 PM  #4

Me too HenryJ! To piggy back on your post, my wife and I had a great time. It was great to meet new and friendly folks. I have 15 squawks to work on for the next trip. It's going to be expensive.

70, ragtop 351W/416 stroker Edel Performer heads w pro flow 4, Comp roller 35-421-8. T5

9/13/2015 8:49 PM  #5

Thanks for the info on the seats. It will give me something else to spend money on. I googled pictures of the Kaiser Henry J's to show Sheryl what they looked like.

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

9/15/2015 7:25 AM  #6

Glad we met. 

Mustang Steve Bash in Gruene, Texas September29-30, 2023

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.