FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/26/2015 9:00 AM  #26

Re: BASH 13 HOTEL RESERVATIONS

Coupedaddy wrote:

Booked Thursday Friday Saturday Le Bon Ton Roule. Lol

Hey Coupe, did they  mention  if the block was filled?  I can add more but

I,m out of town with crappy cell service so keeping up with this is iffy.

Update 10/27:  I managed to get through yesterday  and  have  them  add five more  rooms .   So the good times will keep on rollin'.

BB

Last edited by Bullet Bob (10/27/2015 6:09 AM)

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

10/27/2015 7:52 PM  #27

Thanks for the  new  avatar  MS.  I actually went out today and  sent a few  of  those  down  range .

BB

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

10/27/2015 8:18 PM  #28

No she did not mention sorry for the late response

10/28/2015 8:42 AM  #29

Coupedaddy wrote:

No she did not mention sorry for the late response

Thanks  Coupe.  I went  ahead  and  added  five rooms.  We were down  to two left  and we have  four or five  reserved  out  of  the  block .   Great  Bash  comin ' up.

BB

10/28/2015 9:25 PM  #30

Next we need to figure out who will be on the Dallas caravan so we can book hotels enroute.  I am thinking Albuquerque for overnight stop on Wednesday night.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

10/30/2015 1:50 PM  #31

Ed and Karen are in.  No, Karen's not the Mustang.

10/30/2015 6:29 PM  #32

Deborah and I will be their.

10/31/2015 9:59 AM  #33

Anyone have a favorite motel in Albuquerque?

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

11/03/2015 8:42 AM  #34

Just got Booked...!  This will be our first Bash to attend.  I look forward to caravanning (car-a-mustanging) with a few of y'all from the Dallas area...!

Whit & Jenny Boyd

11/03/2015 11:05 AM  #35

Whit Boyd wrote:

Just got Booked...!  This will be our first Bash to attend.  I look forward to caravanning (car-a-mustanging) with a few of y'all from the Dallas area...!

Welcome to the forum, Whit.  You are gonna be glad you got involved...best bunch of folks you'll ever meet.  Sounds like you are planning to drive your classic.  GOOD ON YOU.  I'm looking forward to meeting you, your lady, and your Mustang.

BB

11/07/2015 6:13 PM  #36

Doyle and Rebecca are in, just get our room booked looking forward to seeing everybody this June.

A bad day working on your mustang beats a good day at work anytime

11/07/2015 6:27 PM  #37

Great to hear that you folks are gonna make it.  We missed you this year.  Our best to you both.

1/11/2016 10:42 AM  #38

Bob,

I am booked for 3 nights at the $99.00 rate. 

Mustang Steve Bash in Gruene, Texas September29-30, 2023

1/11/2016 10:50 AM  #39

almcgee wrote:

Bob,

I am booked for 3 nights at the $99.00 rate. 

Great Al...for some reason I thought you were already booked.  Lookin' forward to seeing you again.  Getting closer, lessen' six months.

BB

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.