FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2016 9:22 PM  #1

Mustang T-Shirt sighting in Surfside South Carolina

10/29/2016 9:34 PM  #2

Re: Mustang T-Shirt sighting in Surfside South Carolina

10/29/2016 9:34 PM  #3

10/29/2016 9:35 PM  #4

10/29/2016 9:35 PM  #5

10/29/2016 9:36 PM  #6

10/29/2016 9:37 PM  #7

10/29/2016 9:37 PM  #8

10/29/2016 10:11 PM  #9

Looks like a fun time....

10/30/2016 11:16 AM  #10

Great pix Ed...looks like y'all had a great visit.

BB

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

10/30/2016 3:53 PM  #11

Great pictures, getting kind of jealous! Getting colder up here in Minnesnowta, putting the Mustang and bikes away for the winter and tuning up the snowblower.

It's easier to add horsepower than it is to lose weight.

10/30/2016 8:28 PM  #12

I really like those street version cobras.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

10/31/2016 10:48 AM  #13

Ed, thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like yall got to see some cool cars. That sled calls to me for some reason!!

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

10/31/2016 8:22 PM  #14

That Sled caught Mike's (6S6) eye too. Apparently the Mayor of Surfside is a car guy where Mike lives. Mike can chime in on how long it took to build it. The Cobra was a 40 year project. Car sat in a river for 18 months or something.

11/01/2016 11:11 AM  #15

Wow, looks are deceiving. I would have thought that Cobra lived a descent life after racing for a while. Can't imagine it living under water.

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

11/01/2016 1:50 PM  #16

Mochaman wrote:

That Sled caught Mike's (6S6) eye too. Apparently the Mayor of Surfside is a car guy where Mike lives. Mike can chime in on how long it took to build it. The Cobra was a 40 year project. Car sat in a river for 18 months or something.

I really, really, really would like to hear the long version of that Cobra underwater story!  I must be fishing in the wrong places!

11/01/2016 5:23 PM  #17

11/01/2016 7:57 PM  #18

Everyone should go read that article!!!  Totally amazing history on that car.  Thanks for posting it, mochaman.  I have never heard of that car before. 

Reminds me of the 68 GT500 I did NOT buy for $200 when I was in college.  It had been stolen and had no engine or transmission, and the interior was vandalized.  Body was perfect.   I did not have $200 or a way to restore it at the time.

11/01/2016 9:25 PM  #19

A few more pictures of the Cobra. Mike is talking to Sam Prock in one of the photos. Very nice and approachable man who loves his car. As he should.

Last edited by Mochaman (11/01/2016 9:27 PM)

11/01/2016 9:26 PM  #20

11/01/2016 9:27 PM  #21

11/01/2016 9:29 PM  #22

Not the led-sled Merc butt the 31 ford behind it...........Mayor said (when I axed him if he built his cars or just bought them!) he had worked on the 31 for over 30 years!
I guess...."doing-and-re-doing" like we all do.
6s6
Damn I'm gett'in fat!!

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

11/01/2016 9:34 PM  #23

6sally6 wrote:

Concerning a few posts up.........................
             Not the led-sled Merc butt the 31 ford behind it...........Mayor said (when I axed him if he built his cars or just bought them!) he had worked on the 31 for over 30 years!
I guess...."doing-and-re-doing" like we all do.
When I told him..."my opinion of you just went up a great deal" because he was a car guy.......he looked at me kinda funny.  I figgered all car guyz could "takea joke". Maybe knot!
6s6
Damn I'm gett'in fat!!

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.