FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2017 1:32 PM  #1

Nice 67 Coupe for sale

Offered for sale is this 1967 Mustang C-code coupe.
Price $12,500 
I am listing it for a 92 year-old friend that is wanting to get out of the car hobby.  Will also be listing a 84 Fox Mustang GT convertible and a truck.

His name is Jim Eeds, and you can call him directly to his cell phone, 972-839-8953.  Car is in Duncanville, TX, just south of Dallas. Or, email Mustangsteve steve@mustangsteve.com if you need to.  I am not getting in the middle of the sale, but may be able to help answer questions.

I have personally done some work on this car, and it is a pretty nice original car that has had a nice paint job and new vinyl top put on it.  I recently installed Kelsey Hayes original style front disc brakes with power booster, prop valve and master cylinder on it.

68 C code coupe
Vinyl top
289 V8
C-4 automatic
Turn signal hood
GT fog lights (I don't think it is real GT)
Dual exhaust with new tailpipes
Traction lock 8" rear end (original was 2.79 single track, now is 3.25 traction lock)
New brakes all around (Power disc/drum, like factory)
Power steering
A/C (non working, but parts are there)
Console
Ford luggage rack
Flip open gas filler
All new chrome trim and bumpers
Low miles.  Not sure if the miles on odometer are actual or not, but he got it from original owner.
Set of 14" styled steel wheels might be available if he can find them.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

4/12/2017 4:55 PM  #2

Re: Nice 67 Coupe for sale

92?? And he's quitting the hobby already??    Sheesh!!     j/k!!   I hope to be doing this at 92

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.