FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/12/2017 3:39 PM  #1

Our new toy store - awesome

Just returned from the new Summit Racing warehouse and showroom off I20 In Arlington and was blown away.  Their official opening is 9/29, but today was the first day they were open to the public.  The place is HUGE.  Displays are really well done.  Cool cars on carousels. Dragsters hanging from the ceiling.  Literally a one stop shopping experience.  I did not need anything but mentally spent easily $15,000 just walking through.  A real must see for the DFW guys.  I20 exit Collins cross over to South access road and follow it East to Summit Racing. 
Best for sure
Al

Classic cars are full of surprises and almost none of them are good ones!

9/12/2017 9:29 PM  #2

Re: Our new toy store - awesome

I'm gonna have to make a trip up there!

9/13/2017 2:06 AM  #3

Take any pictures?

'66 Fastback since July 27, 1981. Springtime Yellow, originally a 200 cu in, 4 speed. Also a '92 LX Coupe, 5.0, 5 speed.

9/13/2017 2:16 AM  #4

My bride asked me the other day how was it that I could fix just about anything that was wrong with her 66 Mustang convertible, but i had no clue on how to use features on my phone.  I am currently working on some kind of answer for her.  How to take and download pics is in there somewhere.
Best
Al

Classic cars are full of surprises and almost none of them are good ones!

9/13/2017 6:07 PM  #5

I feel your pain.

9/13/2017 6:41 PM  #6

It's to close to my house and even closer to my work.......OH BOY!

70, ragtop 351W/416 stroker Edel Performer heads w pro flow 4, Comp roller 35-421-8. T5

9/13/2017 8:06 PM  #7

Got a flyer in today's mail about big grand opening weekend. Sept 29-Oct 1  
​Ill be there!

9/15/2017 4:26 AM  #8

Downside- now we Texans have to pay sales tax even when ordering from Ohio.

9/18/2017 9:27 PM  #9

I switched to Jeg's. Same prices and service. No TX sales tax.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.