FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2017 7:22 PM  #2

Re: fyi 70 % off at cj s

I looked briefly, but could not find anything in their online catalog that was actually included in that sale.

Anyone find anything worthwhile?

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

11/07/2017 7:51 PM  #3

found 45 pages of parts but not all are 70% off butt most are on sale at a reduced amount

https://www.cjponyparts.com/mustang-parts/c/60000000/?product_sale_tag=tent-sale

11/07/2017 8:28 PM  #4

Yep! Got the email and I am saving about $300 on parts I planed on ordering.

11/07/2017 8:49 PM  #5

MS wrote:

I looked briefly, but could not find anything in their online catalog that was actually included in that sale.

Anyone find anything worthwhile?

Good price on an export brace and HiPo exhaust mannny's are $40 off....... that's about all that I could find....

11/08/2017 7:50 AM  #6

All the stuff I need isn't on sale.  The stuff that is on sale I bought in the last year.  Story of my life.

11/08/2017 9:03 PM  #7

TremendousWand wrote:

All the stuff I need isn't on sale.  The stuff that is on sale I bought in the last year.  Story of my life.

I feel the same TW it seems we never get a break. I am in the beginning stages of my build so I just keep in mind what I want and purchase what I can at the moment, but I am always on the lookout for a deal. My plan this month was to purchase my a/c system but put that on hold to save $300 on parts I wanted and were in the sale items.

11/09/2017 12:38 PM  #8

Snuck in under the wire.  Bought exterior mirror mount screws, 2 sets. rear tail light to light bucket bolts, 2 sets for the '69.  And the Acusta shield full body kit for the fastback.  Saved a couple hundred. And the free it will get there shipping.

Volvo!

11/16/2017 10:12 PM  #9

One of the items that was on sale that I picked up. The gauges should really POP in my final build.

11/17/2017 9:16 AM  #10

70 Coupe wrote:

One of the items that was on sale that I picked up. The gauges should really POP in my final build.

I like those.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

11/17/2017 11:30 AM  #11

I like 'em too butt (TS&T), why do the mfgs make a dual instrument with Temp and Fuel or Oil and Voltage but nobody that I can find makes one with Oil and Temp...the two gauges that you might like to be able to see at a quick glance.  Been trying to find one for a friend with an early Falcon and so far...no joy.

BB

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

11/22/2017 7:41 PM  #12

Bullet Bob wrote:

I like 'em too butt (TS&T), why do the mfgs make a dual instrument with Temp and Fuel or Oil and Voltage but nobody that I can find makes one with Oil and Temp...the two gauges that you might like to be able to see at a quick glance.  Been trying to find one for a friend with an early Falcon and so far...no joy.

BB

Here is one I found BB. Not sure this is what your after but they are the pairing you were looking for   https://www.speedhut.com/gauge/GR338-DUAL-WO-01/1/Dual-Gauge---Water-Temp,-Oil-psi?.gclid=EAIaIQobChMIh-fe7cfT1wIV13m9Ch1pPgLQEAkYAyABEgLk3fD_BwE

Last edited by 70 Coupe (11/22/2017 7:43 PM)

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.