FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/16/2017 8:30 PM  #1

Has everyone gotten their wife's Mustang parts under the tree yet

You know she will be disappointed if she doesn't get her much needed car parts!  Hope everyone took care of that.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

12/16/2017 8:39 PM  #2

Re: Has everyone gotten their wife's Mustang parts under the tree yet

Package came today from CJ Pony today. I'm pretty sure it's not jewelry or perfume.

"anyone that stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty"Henry Ford

12/16/2017 9:05 PM  #3

Ahhhh, the smell of new car parts on Christmas morning.

'66 Fastback since July 27, 1981. Springtime Yellow, originally a 200 cu in, 4 speed. Also a '92 LX Coupe, 5.0, 5 speed.

12/17/2017 7:46 AM  #4

Why is it that a person can't possibly have too much jewelry butt...."you don't need any more tools or guns and that Mustang is just fine, leave it alone."

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

12/17/2017 12:52 PM  #5

Bullet Bob wrote:

Why is it that a person can't possibly have too much jewelry butt...."you don't need any more tools or guns and that Mustang is just fine, leave it alone."

BB, not to sound weird or anything but it sounds like we married the same girl.lol We’ve gotten to where we buy or own gifts and thank each other on Christmas morning. Last year she/I got me a revolver. This year it’s headrests

12/17/2017 1:35 PM  #6

Same here.  She's/I'm getting me a new welding helmet this year!   

12/17/2017 6:39 PM  #7

I need to go to Kentucky to pick up The carpet headliner,rear seat upholstery , door panels and new seats , for the 71,Now all I need is a few other parts and painted .

If its worth doing do it right !

12/17/2017 7:20 PM  #8

BillyC wrote:

Bullet Bob wrote:

BB, not to sound weird or anything but it sounds like we married the same girl.lol We’ve gotten to where we buy or own gifts and thank each other on Christmas morning. Last year she/I got me a revolver. This year it’s headrests

After a trip to Grand Junction to pick out a new ring she's been looking at, I made out my list and I put some new sights for the Kimber, a sight adjusting tool and some Dillon stuff...plus I slipped a Springfield 1911 9mm in just to check the reaction.  "You don't need any more guns.  You can't shoot all the ones you have."

But to be fair, when I get around to ordering it for myself I won't get any pushback...never do.  I'm one lucky guy.  Have been for nearly 50 years.

BB

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

12/17/2017 8:31 PM  #9

Not so much for my wife.  But I did buy my son for his 68 Mustang a Fuel Tank, 351 Stealth intake Manifold, Chrome Support Brace and a oil pan.  Not much room under the tree after all of that...LOL 

12/18/2017 10:16 AM  #10

Bullet Bob wrote:

BillyC wrote:

Bullet Bob wrote:

After a trip to Grand Junction to pick out a new ring she's been looking at, I made out my list and I put some new sights for the Kimber, a sight adjusting tool and some Dillon stuff...plus I slipped a Springfield 1911 9mm in just to check the reaction.  "You don't need any more guns.  You can't shoot all the ones you have."

But to be fair, when I get around to ordering it for myself I won't get any pushback...never do.  I'm one lucky guy.  Have been for nearly 50 years.

BB

I only get push back if I over spend. She doesn't mind me buying car/fishing/shooting stuff as long as it doesn't come out of the grocery budget. It's been like that for 48 years. I too am blessed.

12/18/2017 4:54 PM  #11

Bullet Bob wrote:

BillyC wrote:

Bullet Bob wrote:

BB

Speaking of Grand Junction and Christmas, I ordered a new (used) guitar off of e-bay for Brenda (myself), It shipped out of Grand Junction, CO.
Merry Christmas all, I gotta make a better effort to get back on here.

If this forum can't fix it, it isn't broke.

12/18/2017 7:44 PM  #12

Yes you do Walt, butt it's really good to see that you are at least lurking.  Hope things are going well and that you and Brenda have a wonderful Christmas.  We will be in touch after the the first of the year...there's a very good chance that Jean and I will be passing through your area in late Aug or early Sept.

BB

12/18/2017 10:59 PM  #13

Looks like I’m getting a radiator. Just gottta figure out which one.

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.