FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/04/2018 2:08 PM  #1

Help me welcome my new baby girl.

Y'all help me welcome my first child into the world.
Her name is Iris and she was born just before Christmas.
This is why I didn't come a day early to the bash for the shrimp boil.  I was hoarding vacation days so I could have a few days at home with her and my wife when she came.

1/04/2018 2:42 PM  #2

Re: Help me welcome my new baby girl.

Cheers from italy to you and this beauty !   ciao Michael  !   have a goood  2018 !!!

1/04/2018 3:43 PM  #3

"Ya'll sure make a purty young'un!"
Little girls have a way of stealing their Daddy's heart........just a friendly warning.
Congratulations
6sally6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

1/04/2018 4:10 PM  #4

Congrats!  Looks like she's dreaming of her first mustang...

1/04/2018 5:16 PM  #5

What a beauty.  She has to look like her mama...just too purdy to look like dad.  Well, prolly a little bit.  Congratulations Michael. 

BB

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

1/04/2018 6:20 PM  #6

Congrats Michael ... your life has changed forever.

"Those telephone poles were like a picket fence"

1/04/2018 6:25 PM  #7

Congratulations!  She looks like she is thinking hard about what options she wants daddy to build into her Mustang!

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

1/04/2018 8:27 PM  #8

She's beautiful! Congratulations Dad!

"anyone that stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty"Henry Ford

1/04/2018 9:07 PM  #9

Congratulations and I know it's early, but welcome to the world of watching your kids favorite cartoons over and over and over. I swear I know all the songs from just about every show my two year old watches.

1/04/2018 10:32 PM  #10

Congratulations, must be proud as ever!

1/05/2018 12:35 AM  #11

Congrats Michael! What a cutie. She'll have you trained in no time.

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

1/05/2018 9:33 AM  #12

Bullet Bob wrote:

What a beauty.  She has to look like her mama...just too purdy to look like dad.  Well, prolly a little bit.  Congratulations Michael. 

BB

Haha... That is absolutely true.  Thank the Good Lord she's beautiful like her mama.

1/05/2018 10:28 AM  #13

Congratulations, much health and happiness in the future.
Remember one thing I was told many years ago ... little kids, little problems; big kids ... well, you can figure out the rest!

65 Fastback, 351W, 5-speed, 4 wheel discs, 9" rear,  R&C Front End.

1/05/2018 10:55 AM  #14

Congrats!  I'm a little farther down the road with my youngest, who was born the end of June.  The first 6 months can be really trying, but it gets better the older they get.  Eventually they will sleep, I promise.  My little guy's still spotty on it.  Some nights he sleeps through, others he's up every hour.  But hey, my 6 year old sleeps all night long!

Fatherhood is IMO the greatest of endeavors.  Enjoy it as much as you can.  Its super cliched, but they do grow up so fast.  Seems a week ago I was sleeping on the couch with my oldest when he was the age my youngest is now.  Crazy, but such is life. 

1/05/2018 1:33 PM  #15

MachTJ wrote:

Congratulations and I know it's early, but welcome to the world of watching your kids favorite cartoons over and over and over. I swear I know all the songs from just about every show my two year old watches.

Like........."the wheels on the bus go round-and-round alllll thru the town!" Sound familiar?!!
6s6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

1/05/2018 4:06 PM  #16

Congratulations Michael on the new addition to the family. Is that you wrapped around one of her fingers already!!! They grow up in the blink of an eye. She needs a playmate......in a little while.

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

1/05/2018 4:06 PM  #17

Congratulations 🎊🎉 enjoy every moment, they grow up sooner than you can imagine!

Life is too short to drive a boring car😎

1/06/2018 10:30 AM  #18

Beautiful Congratulations  enjoy the time it really does go by in the blink of an eye. You guys will be in the work stage for 6 years seams like forever but then it flies by.

1/06/2018 10:54 AM  #19

Congrats.. A healthy baby is the BEST!!!

1/06/2018 11:57 AM  #20

Congrats and enjoy they grow up fast

65 coupe, 351w, c4, power disk brakes, power r&p, vintage air.

1/06/2018 3:31 PM  #21

Congrats. I remeber when my daughter was that age. Now she’s 13 going on 25. It was easier when she was a new born!

1/06/2018 9:32 PM  #22

Congrats!  

If multiple things can go wrong, the one that will go wrong will be the one that causes the most damage.

1/06/2018 9:52 PM  #23

Congratulations! May you have a blast from now on. I told my kids I was going to paddle their behinds if they grew up. It didn't scare them, now I'm telling them. I think they too are calling my bluff.

70, ragtop 351W/416 stroker Edel Performer heads w pro flow 4, Comp roller 35-421-8. T5

1/07/2018 11:08 AM  #24

Happy Fathers Day!!

Tubo

If it ain't broke, I haven't modified it Yet

1/08/2018 7:59 PM  #25

Congrats Michael!!

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.