FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/10/2018 4:58 PM  #1

Greg Bolin’s son passed away last night.

GregB’s 22 year old son, Aaron, passed away early this morning.   We are very sorry to hear of his passing.  Greg, you and your family are in our prayers.

Greg made every effort to help Aaron try to get his life in order, including purchasing a 66 Mustang convertible for them to work on as a team.  Perhaps it will be completed in Aaron’s memory.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

10/10/2018 5:38 PM  #2

Re: Greg Bolin’s son passed away last night.

MS wrote:

GregB’s 22 year old son, Aaron, passed away early this morning. We are very sorry to hear of his passing. Greg, you and your family are in our prayers.

Greg made every effort to help Aaron try to get his life in order, including purchasing a 66 Mustang convertible for them to work on as a team. Perhaps it will be completed in Aaron’s memory.

We are so saddened to hear this.  Your family are in our thoughts and prayers, Greg.

BB

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

10/10/2018 5:55 PM  #3

That is just horrible news. Greg, your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

10/10/2018 6:12 PM  #4

BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GREG PERHAPS TAKE A ROAD TRIP DOWN TO THE BEACH AND STOP BY ON THE WAY DOWN WOULD LOVE TO SEE YALL AGAIN.

Its really me....I fixed my caps lock .

10/10/2018 6:20 PM  #5

Very sad news, so very sorry for your loss.

Life is too short to drive a boring car😎

10/10/2018 7:03 PM  #6

My condolences

I'm not a complete idiot.....pieces are missing. Tom

10/10/2018 7:52 PM  #7

So sorry for your loss Greg.

"Those telephone poles were like a picket fence"

10/10/2018 8:20 PM  #8

I’m so sorry Greg. You and your family will be in our family’s prayers tonight.

Owner of MustangSteve - 1967 Mustang Coupe 302, 2005 Mustang GT

10/10/2018 9:41 PM  #9

Oh No!.....that's just not suppose to happen.
So sorry Greg for your loss
God bless you and comfort you and your family
6sal6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

10/10/2018 10:33 PM  #10

I wish I could do more than type words, but God be with you and give you strength. 

10/11/2018 6:05 AM  #11

We are very sorry for your loss. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Bash Host MSBB XVI.       BobC    1966 Mustang Coupe

10/11/2018 6:20 AM  #12

Very sorry for your loss

10/11/2018 7:37 AM  #13

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I can't imagine.  I am praying for you and your family.

10/11/2018 9:35 AM  #14

So very sorry to hear of your loss my Friend. You and your family will be in our thoughts.

"anyone that stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty"Henry Ford

10/11/2018 10:32 AM  #15

Greg, so sorry for your loss. You guys will be in our thoughts and prayers.  

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

10/11/2018 10:46 AM  #16

Very sorry for your loss! 

10/11/2018 11:05 AM  #17

Greg, prayer for your family.....

10/11/2018 11:12 AM  #18

So very sorry for your loss.

1966 Coupe, 1965 Fastback, 1968 Cougar

10/11/2018 1:09 PM  #19

Very sorry to hear, Greg.  I believe not much compares to the loss of a twin or a "child"....I also believe that the difficult things we have experienced help us to be kind and compassionate toward the next person we meet that is beginning their difficult journey.  I encourage you to grieve appropriately, talk to and listen to your wife often, work together at finding the new "normal", and if you get stuck in an angry or bitter stage, do not hesitate to seek professional help.  Again, I'm so sorry to hear about your son.
TimC

10/11/2018 4:03 PM  #20

My sincere condolences, to you Greg, and your family.

Good work ain't cheap, Cheap work ain't good!   Simple Man

10/11/2018 5:32 PM  #21

A loss like that is not supposed to happen and can not ever be replaced. I pray for for your strength to endure for you all.

70, ragtop 351W/416 stroker Edel Performer heads w pro flow 4, Comp roller 35-421-8. T5

10/12/2018 2:00 PM  #22

First I want to thank everyone for the support.   My mind is in a million places right now.  One minute I think that he found the peace he never could find here on earth, the next Im just lost.  I held his hand for the last hour of his life praying to God to take me instead.  I dont know how I am going to get through tommorrow.  Thank you all for thinking of me.   He did attend a bash in 2006 in GA.  in a happier time of his life.   If anyone remembers him running around that day.   He was just so lost.    

If multiple things can go wrong, the one that will go wrong will be the one that causes the most damage.

10/13/2018 8:45 AM  #23

So sorry for your loss Greg. Very Sad.

10/14/2018 9:53 PM  #24

Greg,
So sorry to hear about your loss.  Thinking of you and your family in this tough time.

If it isn't broken...modify it anyway! http://www.DazeCars.com https://galaxieforum.boardhost.com

10/15/2018 9:49 AM  #25

i am so sorry for your loss Greg

If it aint broke, I have'nt tried to "Fix" it yet!

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.