FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/27/2018 3:38 PM  #26

Re: 65-66 Fastback

There was one in Bakersfield and one in Utah he flew back out Monday morning and went to  with just a back pack bought the car and started driving back yesterday he is still driving 1500 miles one way. He couldn’t even wait for me lol

11/27/2018 4:29 PM  #27

Pix...we need pix.  You gotta tell him, Coupe, if we're gonna discuss it here we gotta have pix! We're old...got no imagination.

BB

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

11/27/2018 5:06 PM  #28

He don’t have a charger for the phone and the pony just laid down  for a couple minutes after a fill up I may be heading up to get if she quits on him. So far she has made a 18 trip

11/27/2018 5:27 PM  #29

Where is he Coupe...Utah or So.Cal?

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

12/10/2018 1:30 PM  #30

Hello everyone,  just wanted to say thanks for all the prayers I got from everyone, they were much needed.  Special thanks to Chuck without you this would have not been possible.  Back story,  wife has always wanted an Eleonor, (ha ha ha good one right, yea as much as I could try I couldn’t give her that unless I sell a organ to someone who is willing to pay for it.  Prob organ(s) at that.   Next best thing 66 mustang fastback silver grey black stripes down the middle.  Cars not perfect but it’s good enough.  Some minor things needed here and there but for the most part it’s all there.  I mean it got me all the way from Utah to Houston.  Sorry guys I did my road trip I won’t be joining you all to Detroit.  This is our first domestic,  that’s where Chuck(Coupedaddy) comes into play he knows Ford and I know Honda but I’m a quick learner cars a car to a certain point but I’m learning.  Chuck is telling me I made a good transaction,  I do have the cowl rusted issue but in time it will be taken care of it’s not going in the rain anyway.  Happy to join and getting to know everyone I will need help I will ask questions.  Again Thanks Chuck.

12/10/2018 5:30 PM  #31

Welcome to the site. Hope you have as much fun here as Coupedaddy does.
Post up some pics ... It'll be good to see a fastback that aint blue.

"Those telephone poles were like a picket fence"

12/10/2018 6:25 PM  #32

Welcome aboard & w/o a doubt Charles aka Coupedaddy is one of the best friends we could ever have. Hopefully we will meet soon in Waller at one of our usual weekly get togethers at SMP (Steve & Glenn Buzek's shop😉).

Life is too short to drive a boring car😎

12/10/2018 6:59 PM  #33

Welcome to the site. Your a man of strong faith to buy a 50+ year old car and drive it 1500 miles home with now tools. Glad all went OK.

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.