FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2013 7:16 PM  #1

PROJ 532 Gydyup 67 Coupe.

Post one of two,  Steve has been asking me to post some of my work on here.  Finally getting around too it, but I have not posted enough to be allowed.

I am mini tubbing a 67 coupe, my rear was already narrowed, but I narrowed it some more, and relocated the springs inboard with a highy modified Crites Kit.

I about have the tubs done, and ready to move onto putting the roll bars back on, and hanging the rear.
Pics to come.
Thanks, Gydyup.

8/28/2013 8:21 PM  #2

Re: PROJ 532 Gydyup 67 Coupe.

Gydyup, if you will reply to your own post instead of starting a new one, it will keep all your pics, etc in one place rather than scattered in several posts.

Welcome to the forum!!!

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

8/29/2013 5:48 AM  #3

Re: PROJ 532 Gydyup 67 Coupe.

Thanks Steve, I am not the brightest bulb with computers.

I couldnt figure out why, after the two posts, I couldnt post my pics.  I take it we just save it all in TXT format and copy onto the reply block.

Ill give it another try. Now rather than re post all the other stuff I have, do you object to copying links to the other forums that have the whole build history?

Dont want to hijack your forum, but there is some good stuff in there that I only have in that forum.

Thks, Great Forum, Gydyup.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.