FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/24/2021 10:45 AM  #1

Post Bash 4th of July Celebration invite on July 3rd!!!!

July 3rd!!!!
4th Celebration on Saturday the 3rd of July. I repeat, the Forth celebration is on Saturday 3rd of July this year.
Anna and I would like to invite everyone out to help celebrate the Birth of our great nation.
We are proud to welcome a band from the local area “30 Miles East”. This is a fantastic family friendly band playing both kinds of music: Country AND Western. I am looking for some help paying for the band this year. They are professional band with CDs and air play on the radio.

BBQ plans this year: We are using the Pig Rotisserie we made two years ago to smoke a whole hog. This thing is massive. Plan is to stuff 3-4 whole chickens and 10 pounds of sausage in it, sew it up and make another great smoked hog.
Please bring Fireworks. We live outside city limits, so Big Boom fireworks are highly encouraged. If you can afford one, please bring at least one big boom. We also have areas that are for the little kids so bring sparklers and such for the young uns.
Home Brew: If you are a brewer, I encourage you to bring a sample. I made 5 gallons each of “Ed the Red Amber” and a “White Belgian”.
Things to bring:

• Fireworks (If you have kids bring some kid friendly ones) bring Big Booms too.
  • Food/Desserts
  • Drinks (Adult or kid friendly)
  • Lawn chairs
  • Kids
  • Bags of Ice
  • Water Balloons/Water Guns
  • BUG SPRAY!
  • Yard Games
  • Water Guns for the kids

Food theme will be good old Texas BBQ Rotisserie Hog. With Beans n’ Fixens. Oh yeah.

A good head count needed on who is thinking of coming out. 

Goal is to keep all ten fingers and toes and most of your hearing but still have a good time. 

Our address is 341 Howell Rd, Royse City, Texas.

6/24/2021 12:49 PM  #2

Re: Post Bash 4th of July Celebration invite on July 3rd!!!!

very nice...  For those of us who might come in special cars, will there be a corral parking spaces?  Hopefully out of Range from ground and aerial test demonstrations.        

6/25/2021 6:05 AM  #3

Re: Post Bash 4th of July Celebration invite on July 3rd!!!!

Yes of course

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.