FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2014 11:42 PM  #1

Shameless non-Mustang posting

Sorry that this is not Mustang related, but I just gotta do it:

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

68 coupe - 351W, 4R70W, 9" 3.25 -- 65 convertible - 289 4v, C4, 8" 3.00

2/01/2014 8:44 AM  #2

Re: Shameless non-Mustang posting

I'll bet ford will have ad during the Super Bowl if that helps make it related. Not a fan of either team but It looks to be a good game.

If this forum can't fix it, it isn't broke.

2/01/2014 3:39 PM  #3

+1 Go Hawks!

Yeah, I know, but...

2/01/2014 6:16 PM  #4

I like peyton Manning, but having gone to high school in Denver, during the 80s and being a Cleveland browns fan, originally from Ohio, so after feeling like general Custer at little big horn after 3 afc championship losses by the browns to the broncos, I find it pretty much impossible to root for the Denver donkeys.   Besides, there are a bunch of cool cougar friends in Pacific Northwest. So, I am indifferent, but leaning towards the seapigeons. Hope there are some cool mustang and Ford commercials.

2/02/2014 8:58 PM  #5

Congratulations Seattle Seahawks!  

GET HER DONE BULLETBOB!!! ..

2/02/2014 9:19 PM  #6

What-a-dud!!!
It was fixed you know!?!
Nobody can convince me you can go from the white house to the out house like Denver did.
Big money swings LOTSA power. Call me names...I don't keer!
6sal6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

2/04/2014 9:06 PM  #7

6sally6 wrote:

What-a-dud!!!
It was fixed you know!?!
Nobody can convince me you can go from the white house to the out house like Denver did.
Big money swings LOTSA power. Call me names...I don't keer!
6sal6

No fix involved. The AFC just doesn't have the caliber of teams that the NFC has, especially in the NFC West division. We knew going in that we could beat Denver. Never getting any respect is something we have dealt with (East Coast bias) for many years. A lot of money was lost by betting on the Broncos, as no one but us way up in the northwest corner of the states in little old Seattle knew we could do it. There would have to have been one hell of a lot of money paid for an entire team and coaching staff to throw the Super Bowl. The Broncos just got outplayed. Period. Go Hawks! (I still love ya, Sally... :-)

68 coupe - 351W, 4R70W, 9" 3.25 -- 65 convertible - 289 4v, C4, 8" 3.00

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.