FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/18/2020 9:16 PM  #1

ha easy

https://www.facebook.com/Hagerty/videos/2995297800499928

Last edited by Don (9/18/2020 9:19 PM)

9/19/2020 7:14 PM  #2

Re: ha easy

Cool video.
Somewhere I used to have a Microsoft Project schedule I made that included every step in rebuilding s small block engine.  As I recall, it took longer than that video.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

9/19/2020 9:00 PM  #3

Some of us don’t do facebook, and never will .

Good work ain't cheap, Cheap work ain't good!   Simple Man

9/19/2020 10:13 PM  #4

Rudi wrote:

Hagerty also has the video on their website/YouTube. It's cool to watch.

https://www.hagerty.com/media/videos/ford-289-v-8-engine-rebuild/

Last edited by Raymond_B (9/19/2020 10:13 PM)

9/20/2020 7:45 AM  #5

Rudi wrote:

I'm of the opinion that social media is one of the biggest problems we face as a society, so I'm right there with you Rudi.

9/20/2020 6:54 PM  #6

^
This

9/20/2020 7:42 PM  #7

Raymond_B wrote:

Rudi wrote:

Hagerty also has the video on their website/YouTube. It's cool to watch.

https://www.hagerty.com/media/videos/ford-289-v-8-engine-rebuild/

Thanks for the Hagerty link Raymond. Engine building is great fun.

Good work ain't cheap, Cheap work ain't good!   Simple Man

9/20/2020 7:53 PM  #8

TKOPerformance wrote:

Rudi wrote:

I'm of the opinion that social media is one of the biggest problems we face as a society, so I'm right there with you Rudi.

X-2!!

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

9/21/2020 9:05 AM  #9

Rudi wrote:

There's a really good documentary on Netflix called Social Dilemma. It features several people who've worked in the tech industry who surprisingly think like us.

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

9/21/2020 10:23 AM  #10

Where do ya get the self thread-in blots Don?

The oil pan.😁

9/21/2020 3:11 PM  #11

Bearing Bob wrote:

Rudi wrote:

There's a really good documentary on Netflix called Social Dilemma. It features several people who've worked in the tech industry who surprisingly think like us.

I'll check that out.  One of my best friends is in tech, has a masters in electrical engineering and another one in computer programming, and he also has no social media accounts. 

9/21/2020 5:43 PM  #12

My youngster (millennial) is super careful about posting pictures and info about himself or his family on ANYTHING. They DO NOT do My face (or whatever) or any social sites.
He found out that once something is EVER posted....its there forever! (even if you delete it...unless your name is Clinton!)
When he interviews people for a job one place he checks is their Fakebook account  to see what they say/post
  He's had a couple  "potentially" good candidates miss out on excellent jobs because of  Fake Face posts.
I compare it to playing with a snake.....sorta. (or driving a Shivel-lay)
6s6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

9/22/2020 8:13 AM  #13

I joined Facebook because my local car club has a site,and there is a retiree page for the company I worked for.  I provided no personal information on the "profile" page, and rarely, if ever, post, or comment on anything.  I agree that people put out too much personal information on any social media site.  Several friends that joined used different variations of their names, and no profile info.  Seems to work.

65 Fastback, 351W, 5-speed, 4 wheel discs, 9" rear,  R&C Front End.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.