FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/16/2014 11:07 AM  #1

scraping out a 5.0 roller

I have an 80s roller 302 that I'm scrapping out.  Anyone need any parts??  I have removed EVERYTHING from the block and it is going to the scrap yard.  If you need something it's yours for the price of shipping

4/17/2014 7:59 AM  #2

Re: scraping out a 5.0 roller

I could use the oil pressure sending unit extension.  I have attached a picture of the part for clarity sake except the stock one will probably be painted instead of zinc.

4/17/2014 10:42 AM  #3

thats one piece i have not take off the block yet.  I saw it when i took the block off my engine stand.  I will take it off and make sure its still good and its yours!! i'll let you know later today!!

4/17/2014 11:11 AM  #4

Terry, do you have brackets (AC, ALT, PS) you'd be willing to sell? I'd also be interested in the timing cover if you're not going to use it.

4/17/2014 3:55 PM  #5

Raymond_B wrote:

Terry, do you have brackets (AC, ALT, PS) you'd be willing to sell? I'd also be interested in the timing cover if you're not going to use it.

Brackets are gone.  they went with the truck when the motor was changed.  Timing cover is yours give me an address and I'll get it out in next few days

4/17/2014 3:57 PM  #6

Micheal H need an address.  I'll get it out in next few days and let you know how much shipping is

4/17/2014 6:39 PM  #7

What is wrong with the block?  Do you have cam, rods, pistons, crank?

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

4/17/2014 6:48 PM  #8

Steve  It came with that 86 f150 I bought and sold last summer.  the kid i bought it from said it was losing oil pressure.  he changed it to a junk yard engine and it was sitting in the bed when i took delivery.  I will never do anything with it so I need to clear out the shop cause I got a PARTY to host at the end of September.  You should come!!   the heads are painted Ford blue with Chrome valve covers great for some plug changin!!!
Yes I have the crank, cam, pistons oil pan, intake and a 2bbl carb i may have to sell the carb????
I was thinking of building a wall hanging out of the crank and pistons

4/21/2014 9:47 AM  #9

PM Sent.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.