FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2017 6:09 AM  #1

mustang calendar

Any chance of a Mustang Steve calendar this year?

11/07/2017 7:28 PM  #2

Re: mustang calendar

Totally up to mustangermike

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

11/08/2017 6:29 PM  #3

Dallas Mustang contacted me last month and told me my Car was selected for their upcoming calendar. Pretty cool. 

11/08/2017 6:31 PM  #4

Mocha, how did they get the pic?  You submit one?

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

11/08/2017 9:20 PM  #5

Back in July they had a Calendar contest to mail a picture of your Mustang in. It was on one of their spam email advertisements. So I emailed a picture in and completely forgot about it.  

11/08/2017 9:21 PM  #6

I get a free calendar and a swag bag of stuff. Pretty nice. Probably helped that I have spent some decent amount of dosh in their place. 

11/08/2017 10:57 PM  #7

So Ed, since you didn't drive your Mustang to the bash, do I have to buy a Dallas Mustang calendar to see your ride???

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

11/09/2017 12:06 AM  #8

I was gonna park next to you so your car would stand out;but, I couldn't find it.

Mustang Steve Bash in Gruene, Texas September29-30, 2023

11/09/2017 12:07 AM  #9

Calendar is coming according to Mike.

11/09/2017 7:07 AM  #10

rpm wrote:

So Ed, since you didn't drive your Mustang to the bash, do I have to buy a Dallas Mustang calendar to see your ride???

Here's Ed fastback leading the herd.

BB

Last edited by Bullet Bob (11/09/2017 7:07 AM)

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

11/09/2017 9:03 AM  #11

almcgee wrote:

Calendar is coming according to Mike.

Well if that's true, Mike needs to be posting the details soonest.  
As I recall, when MS did this, it was like herding cats with Attention Deficit Disorder to get photo's submitted, cast votes to select the 11 winners, collect the orders, etc..........probably why the calendar gig fell by the wayside...

11/09/2017 9:27 AM  #12

Hey Mike, you out there?

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.