FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2020 7:25 PM  #1

My old tinypics don't seem to work

I've been away for a while but just noticed that all of the pictures I previously loaded in my posts via tiny pic no longer work.  Is there a way to fix that?

Last edited by jkordzi (1/19/2020 8:25 PM)

Cheap, Fast, Good:  Pick Any Two

1/19/2020 7:45 PM  #2

Re: My old tinypics don't seem to work

To fix it, you will have to edit the post to load new pictures.

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

1/19/2020 7:53 PM  #3

tiny pic is out of business.  Everything is gone.  Look at the top of the table of contents for how to put in  photos.

Original owner - 351w,T-5, 4whl disks, power R&P

1/19/2020 8:26 PM  #4

Well that's very sad.  All those posts, especially the tips and how tos, now almost useless.

Cheap, Fast, Good:  Pick Any Two

1/19/2020 9:35 PM  #5

Yep, the demise of tinypics has destroyed a large part of the forum

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

1/19/2020 9:41 PM  #6

jkordzi wrote:

Well that's very sad.  All those posts, especially the tips and how tos, now almost useless.

Hopefully, the folks that made those post will edit them and add the pics back to them. I’ve updated my build thread 2-3 times with the same pics due to issues with photobucket holding them hostage. I have to go back again now due to tinypic!!!

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.