FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/06/2013 10:45 AM  #1

1983 GLX Convertible PRICE REDUCED

Well...she has it down to $1990.00 now.  Actually, for a 5.0, T5 with miles this has and the overall condition...I'd say this  is a pretty good buy.  Expecially for  anyone interested in a Fox or a Vert. 

Gotta be someone out there.

BB

She has a 1983 Mustang GLX Convertible, 5.0, T5, AC, cruise, power windows, power top, 93K miles.
The car has been garaged since '96 and and has only logged about 3k miles in the last 12 years.

It's Midnight Blue with  a blue top  and silver blue interior.  Overall it's in good shape with  just a few very minor soft dents in the hood, deck lid, and on the right quarter behind the door. 
The door edge trim is missing but all the other body trim is in pretty good condition.  It does need a windshield.

Everything except the heater and AC works fine.  It has the usual heater core leak and the AC operates but doesn't blow cold...probably a recharge needed.
I did not get under the car but the  quarters and wheel houses are not rusted out.  I took some pix around the wheel wells and will email them to anyone who askes.  I'm not positive where the Fox 'Verts tend to rust but I didn't see anything obvious on this car.  I'll be happy to go look closer if someone is interested.

It comes with the original Holly carb (replaced with a Motorcraft 2bbl by the PO), a boot for the top, a new spare back-lite glass (nothing wrong with the one that's in it),  and some misc. parts including a heater core and some manuals.

She's asking $2850 or best offer.

Her name is Connie and she can be reached at:

C: 970-209-2441
Email: concon1133@hotmail.com

Or you can contact me:  BB at 970-209-4486

Last edited by Bullet Bob (8/30/2013 1:09 PM)

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.