FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/24/2020 6:25 PM  #1

Edelbrook Performer intake

Looking for a used performer manifold for my stock 1965 289. Please not the RPM series as I dont have the needed hood clearnace. So  if someone has one laying around, hanging on the wall Im starting my collection now for the 2021 BASH. 

Last edited by Cab4word67 (5/12/2020 10:04 PM)

Slammed Big Blue, ran over the varmints that messed with the Stang. Now all is good in the NW

4/25/2020 11:50 AM  #2

Re: Edelbrook Performer intake

I have one for a 351 if you know anyone who wants one.  If I don't sell, it will become a wall hanger in Mustang Steve's new showroom/ shop.

Mustang Steve Bash in Gruene, Texas September29-30, 2023

5/04/2020 2:47 PM  #3

I have a performer RPM manifold that came off my 289. It’s dirty but not damaged. I also have a 500 cfm edelbrock carb that was run about an hour!! I sold my car. I have parts for a 68 coupe also.

5/04/2020 4:18 PM  #4

Hum really didnt want to go with the RPM due to it is not an off idle manifoild, but what mite you want for the set shipping to 97230

Slammed Big Blue, ran over the varmints that messed with the Stang. Now all is good in the NW

5/04/2020 5:20 PM  #5

I will take $200 for the set and I think I may have  a recalibration kit i’ll throw in. Plus shipping. I’m in NY. No idea how much shipping will be but I think the price is right ! My cell number is 516 375-2039 if you have questions.
Mark.

5/10/2020 9:00 AM  #6

Mark Z wrote:

I will take $200 for the set and I think I may have a recalibration kit i’ll throw in. Plus shipping. I’m in NY. No idea how much shipping will be but I think the price is right ! My cell number is 516 375-2039 if you have questions.
Mark.

Thanks i will try and call you Sunnday or Monday. I am going to see if I can figure out fright cost 

5/12/2020 10:05 PM  #7

Thanks Mark. Looking forward to my new goodies

5/13/2020 9:50 PM  #8

Special thanks to Mark Z, for new carb for my rebuild
THANK YOU MARK

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.