FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/23/2013 6:04 PM  #26

Re: Rear Seat Divider DXF File (Template)

IF someone asks a question, just answer the question or don't respond.  Don't give me your opinion on the question.

With few exceptions, this forum would go a lot better if this rule was followed.

Example Question:  Anyone know where I can find the bolt sizes for seats on a 1967 mustang? 
Your answer: The bolt sizes for seats are----
                    Here is a link to an article that provides the info you are looking for.

Unacceptable respones:  Why don't you pull the seats out and find them yourself.
                                      Why are you taking your seats out in the first place?
                                     Removing seats are dumb.

An example exception to the rule:

Question: How much oil should I pour into my gas tank?

Acceptable responses: Please explain why you want to pour oil in your gas tank.
                                   Are you sure that is a such a good idea?
                                   What are you smoking and where can I get some?

8/23/2013 9:18 PM  #27

Come on guys.  There is no reason that ANYONE in this thread needs to get snippy.  The original question was a good one most of the responses were constructive or in search of more info.   Everyone needs to take a step back and make sure that we are doing our best to get along and help each other.

If it isn't broken...modify it anyway! http://www.DazeCars.com https://galaxieforum.boardhost.com

8/24/2013 6:23 AM  #28

+1 Daze

67 Coupe, 5.0 EEC IV Fuel injected. T5, 3:70 rear

8/24/2013 10:09 AM  #29

Well said Daze, I agree. I don't think the intent of the question was, hey if you work for someone that has this file can you steal me a copy and post it.

If this forum can't fix it, it isn't broke.

8/24/2013 10:21 AM  #30

In my case, my response was not to be 'snippy', merely stating the fact that it's piracy to post someone's information without their consent.

If an individual has such a drawing, that they themselves produced and are willing to share, then that is perfectly acceptable.

As for myself, I do not have a drawing for what you are asking for. I also suspect that no one else here has a drawing, like you are looking for, either.

It's highly likely you will have to take measurements of what you are working with to create your own drawing from.

...in the case of my website and the information on it; the whole purpose of my website was for any private individual to use for their benefit. A large portion of it is dedicated to Ford 9-inch rears and information about them. There is a large section on the 3rd member tag codes that tells you what ratio the 3rd member would have or if it has a Traction-Lok differential.

I don't have a problem with an individual printing off the code information to take to the wrecking yard to decipher what the rear end tag codes mean. On the other hand, I do have a problem with a for-profit company taking my information, without permission, and using it in their business for monetary gain.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.