FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/16/2021 9:51 PM  #1

East Coast mini bash announcement...........

Oct. 30th.......Myrtle Beach SC!
Already got a couple of "pretty-firm....maybes"!
PM me (6sally6) with any questions.
6sal6

Last edited by 6sally6 (8/17/2021 9:41 AM)

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

8/17/2021 9:42 AM  #2

Re: East Coast mini bash announcement...........

6sally6 wrote:

Oct. 30th.......Myrtle Beach SC!
Already got a couple of "pretty-firm....maybes"!
PM me (6sally6) with any questions.
Weather is pretty good by then........
6sal6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

8/17/2021 12:19 PM  #3

Yaaayyyy!   Glad to hear this.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

8/17/2021 12:36 PM  #4

placing it on my calendar today. looking forward to it!

bill

8/18/2021 11:37 AM  #5

I'll reach out to ya on a PM........
Will post more details later!!
6sal6

8/18/2021 7:40 PM  #6

Hey, I gotz a MB mustang steve bash tee shirt in like new condition....might could wear it now in MB.....hummm...

8/20/2021 1:27 PM  #7

josh-kebob wrote:

Hey, I gotz a MB mustang steve bash tee shirt in like new condition....might could wear it now in MB.....hummm...

ABSOLUTE......(lee)!!
Those T-shirts don't really have an expiration date!!!!

9/19/2021 8:28 PM  #8

Sooo... what up? No action here in a month.

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

9/19/2021 11:04 PM  #9

Bash thrashing on the old '66. Will be our first road trip in a looong time. Mike has promised good weather.
Who else??

9/29/2021 10:08 AM  #10

video resolution checker

Looks like "everybody" is heading to the beach for the mini bash!!!
If you're com'in.....let me know!
6sally6

Last edited by 6sally6 (9/29/2021 10:10 AM)

10/10/2021 10:14 AM  #11

Wow looks like fun, just not in the card for 2021. Maybe just maybe 2022 could work I need to brake in that small block I built

Slammed Big Blue, ran over the varmints that messed with the Stang. Now all is good in the NW

10/10/2021 5:57 PM  #12

Cab4word67 wrote:

Wow looks like fun, just not in the card for 2021. Maybe just maybe 2022 could work I need to brake in that small block I built

Would be cool to have ya!!...............Maybe next year
THIS..........should be a great get-together!
6sally6

10/12/2021 10:18 AM  #13

Can someone post the details of the Mini-Bash. My wife and I plan on attending. Thanks

10/12/2021 10:41 AM  #14

Chelby-Ann wrote:

Can someone post the details of the Mini-Bash. My wife and I plan on attending. Thanks

COOL!..........sent you a regular e-mail.......
6sal6

10/12/2021 10:50 AM  #15

Tick-Tock-Tick Tock!!!!
Times getting close! ............Saturday October 30th
So far there are 3-4 'solids' and a couple more 'strong-maybez'!
We're gonna get together.....enjoy the weather at the beach....stroll around the local car show(annual event 50-60 cars maybe) "getta burger-getta beverage" hang out and talk Mustangs.
(IF you AIN'T here....can't promise we won't talk about 'cha!! )
Too Bad Rudi and Lynn ain't here to attend...They usually come this time every year because of the weather and less crowds....

OCTOBER 30TH!!!...SATURDAY - SATURDAY - SATURDAY...BE THERE - BE THERE - BE THERE!!!!
                                                  Time is short!
6sally6

Last edited by 6sally6 (10/12/2021 10:54 AM)

10/12/2021 11:20 AM  #16

Yep, sure am missing the bodacious weather and get togethers that the month of October has in MB.
Dang  Bye-Den still won’t let Canadians drive across the border.😩

Good work ain't cheap, Cheap work ain't good!   Simple Man

10/12/2021 3:57 PM  #17

As a West Coast DJ usta say..."BE THERE or BE SQUARE!!

Wish I could, Mike. 

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

10/12/2021 5:19 PM  #18

Welp.........got 4 'fer-sures'  and a coupla more maybez.
I really can't understand why anybody close wouldn't wanna come!!!!
We'll see
6sally6

10/12/2021 5:43 PM  #19

6sally6 wrote:

Chelby-Ann wrote:

COOL!..........sent you a regular e-mail.......
6sal6

Thank You.
Chelby-Ann is booked at the Hampton Inn @ Murrells Inlet. Looking forward to finally meeting up with some of the MS Crew.

10/12/2021 11:07 PM  #20

Hey Sal- where will the car show be? Anything else going on after that? Cruuzin?

10/13/2021 10:28 AM  #21

whlnut wrote:

Hey Sal- where will the car show be? Anything else going on after that? Cruuzin?

Car show will be held at Surfside Beach. It's an annual Fall/halloween event. Not a HUGE show (maybe 5-70 carz)
I believe Chelby-Ann(one of the MS board members attending)   is planning to enter his Mustang.
9:00am is registration 3:00 pm it's over. The entry fee is small and a supply of halloween candy needs to be displayed.  Fun/laid-back little event.
We could possibly cruise up to Burkys Burger in Myrtle Beach for a burger orrrrrr....!?!
Couple of the guys are staying at the Hampton Inn in Murrell's Inlet....we can go there and hang out too.
Lotsa good restaurants nearby also.
There's no set agenda....we can wing it as we go.

10/13/2021 11:43 AM  #22

What is the hotel info and schedule for the bash?

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

10/13/2021 1:03 PM  #23

Most of the guys (so far) are staying at:
   The Hampton Inn in Murrells Inlet
    512 Courtfield Drive
    Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
       Ph.# (843)651-6668........maybe mention there are other Classic Mustang guys there...

This is the same hotel I had planned for the "bash-that-never-happened!"so...the same rules(as far as congregating still apply)
I will verify with Jodi Ayers(the manager) to be sure.
I just left a voice mail with the manager at the Hampton and 'asked her' if at all possible would she keep all the rooms together of theClassic Mustang guys. Should be a great time!!

The car show will be held in Surf side Beach, SC which is a couple miles north of the hotel
registration 9:00am......ends at 3:00pm.
Not sure of the entry fee butt....it's not much. You just have to display some halloween candy for the kiddies and sweet-toothed(is that a word?) grown-ups.
I am sure a person could enter his car the day of the event.
Normally they close off the streets and music is usually provided.
Typical little small town event

MS......are you planning to come??!!
I mean.....who wouldn't want to spend a weekend-at-the-beach?! Right??
Bring the TEXAS posse wid-gee!!!
6sal6

Last edited by 6sally6 (10/13/2021 1:14 PM)

10/14/2021 1:08 AM  #24

We are  booked at the Murrell inlet HI for Fri and sat. Looking forward to meeting fellow Mustang nutz.

Ed and Karen

10/14/2021 6:47 AM  #25

Hampton Inn......right?!!
6sal6

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.