FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/25/2022 11:32 AM  #1

Josh-kebob Bash message...

Forum friends,
As many of you know, Mrs JKB has been battling breast cancer the past 3+ years.  Initially,  chemo treatments kept the cancer in check.

However,  we soon learned cancer is one sneaky bastard as it seemed to morph, especially after chemo had it in a strangle mode.

Thankfully,  our oncologist had many chemo options and those were utilized. In February however,  the last chemo option stopped working leaving us with the final option ...Hospice Care.

Currently,  we are in Mrs JKBs Oklahoma hometown and the hospice care is fantastic.  She however, has started to decline but thankfully,  is not in pain.

At the time we volunteered to host the 2022 Bash, her cancer was seemingly under control.  Unfortunately,  the cancer had other plans and shifted into overdrive.
This was the reason, I had to decline to be the Bash host. I simply couldn't do it alone and more importantly,  I couldn't do it without her.

With this update in mind, I ask that you relay this info to your significant other, as many of the ladies are very close to Tanya and not all utilize facebook where a similar update was posted.

Mrs JKB loves the Bash and cherishes  the friendships she made along the way.  While she won't be there in person, she will be there in spirit.

Respectfully.

JKB

Last edited by josh-kebob (3/25/2022 4:47 PM)

3/25/2022 11:51 AM  #2

Re: Josh-kebob Bash message...

Very sorry to hear this news.  I can say that the Hospice Care my father received was outstanding. 
Good luck. 

65 Fastback, 351W, 5-speed, 4 wheel discs, 9" rear,  R&C Front End.

3/25/2022 12:41 PM  #3

Karol and I have been following this sad story. We share the anguish Josh is going through.

Corky

If it ain't broke, I haven't modified it Yet

3/25/2022 1:14 PM  #4

Josh, We're with you in spirit and prayers!!  

3/25/2022 1:35 PM  #5

Josh so sorry to hear this. I'll pass it over as requested. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. 

If this forum can't fix it, it isn't broke.

3/25/2022 4:07 PM  #6

Josh, I am very sorry to hear of the battle that you and Tanya are fighting against this terrible disease. I have lost several relatives to cancer and my prayers are with you both.

68 coupe - 351W, 4R70W, 9" 3.25 -- 65 convertible - 289 4v, C4, 8" 3.00

3/25/2022 6:19 PM  #7

I am very sorry to read this.   God be with you and your family.

If multiple things can go wrong, the one that will go wrong will be the one that causes the most damage.

3/25/2022 10:39 PM  #8

May God be with yall.  Next time I am over that way I will meet up with you.

Its really me....I fixed my caps lock .

3/26/2022 7:31 AM  #9

I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers for her, you and your whole family.

3/26/2022 11:11 AM  #10

Very sorry Josh!  Your family will be in my prayers. 

3/26/2022 5:20 PM  #11

Josh,
 so sorry to hear this news, you and Tanya are in our prayers and thoughts every day. We will keep yall in our prayers and thoughts in the coming days.  God bless you and Tanya  

A bad day working on your mustang beats a good day at work anytime

3/28/2022 10:55 AM  #12

So sorry to hear this, we will keep you and your wife in our thoughts and prayers.

3/29/2022 9:28 AM  #13

Josh,

My prayers are with you and Tanya.

Mustang Steve Bash in Gruene, Texas September29-30, 2023

4/01/2022 5:15 AM  #14

Very sorry to hear that news.  My thoughts and prayers are with you both

Last edited by John Ha (4/01/2022 6:37 AM)

Founding Member of the Perpetually Bewildered Society

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.