FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/24/2022 9:42 PM  #1

Mustang Steve Sighting

My brother Paul and I had a good visit today with Steve while loading up his 56 F100 for its new home in Bako. Steve's neighbor Jerry saved the day by using the winch on his quad to pull the truck up onto the trailer. Thanks Steve, I'm one happy guy.

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

5/24/2022 10:08 PM  #2

Re: Mustang Steve Sighting

I’m beginning to see a pattern Bob.

5/25/2022 12:21 AM  #3

Yep ... if its red, Bob'll buy it. Or red and black. 

"Those telephone poles were like a picket fence"

5/25/2022 11:32 AM  #4

Congratulations Bob on a great project! I Kind of thought Steve was looking forward to making that his personal parts hauler? Did he get around to dropping a sbf into the truck? I think it had a caddie in it when he bought it? I always wanted one of those myself, just no room for one.

Member since 2003, Mustang Steve has always been my homepage. 67 FastBack..Future engine is currently my coffee table

5/25/2022 12:54 PM  #5

Looks nice.

Its really me....I fixed my caps lock .

5/26/2022 11:16 AM  #6

Thats a sweet truck!

5/26/2022 11:33 AM  #7

It had a 389 Pontiac. Now has 2001 Explorer 5.0 GT40P Mustang GT roller cam with carb and 4r70w

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

5/27/2022 12:00 AM  #8

Made it from Austin to the Cali border tonight. Five more hours mañana. Smooth sailing so far.

5/27/2022 9:41 AM  #9

Bob,

Keep us up to speed on the progress with the truck.

Mustang Steve Bash in Gruene, Texas September29-30, 2023

5/27/2022 4:07 PM  #10

Will do Al. We all made it home safe and sound. Thanks again Steve.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.