FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2022 5:46 AM  #1

Bash Cruise Begins...

Mrs and Mr BB1 will be hitting the road in the Heap in about an hour.  We plan to arrive around 3:00 Thursday.  Here's hoping all our fellow Bashers have a great trip. 

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

9/13/2022 8:31 AM  #2

Re: Bash Cruise Begins...

Traveling grace for all who's driving and a hedge of protection for all. The desire to see my friends is greater than the fear of the drive as I was in 2 major accidents last year so me a LT Dan & Felicia are leaving Katy Tx. Be safe

9/13/2022 10:03 AM  #3

I hate to admit it, but I will not be attending the bash. I had a supposedly minor back nerve ablatement treatment last Wednesday and wound up having some complications. Being overly dramatic, there was a time when I thought I was not going to make it.  But, I am recovering now.  I am very weak and have alot of back pain.  Apparently the nerves they ablated are still telling my brain that it hurts like hell.  Once they die off, in a couple of months, the pain should go away.  I had this done two years ago and it took two months to work, and I had no complications, so all of this was totally unexpected.

So, everyone enjoy the bash and send me some text pictures of all the excitement.  See you next year.

And remember…OLD GUYS RULE SPCC!!!

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

9/13/2022 12:46 PM  #4

Well that sucks big time Steve.  Praying for a speedy recovery and pain free living.

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

9/13/2022 2:23 PM  #5

MS wrote:

I hate to admit it, but I will not be attending the bash. I had a supposedly minor back nerve ablatement treatment last Wednesday and wound up having some complications. Being overly dramatic, there was a time when I thought I was not going to make it. But, I am recovering now. I am very weak and have alot of back pain. Apparently the nerves they ablated are still telling my brain that it hurts like hell. Once they die off, in a couple of months, the pain should go away. I had this done two years ago and it took two months to work, and I had no complications, so all of this was totally unexpected.

So, everyone enjoy the bash and send me some text pictures of all the excitement. See you next year.

Sorry to hear!  Get well!!!

9/13/2022 2:44 PM  #6

Safe trip to all attending the bash.
MS - good luck with your back and a speedy recovery.

65 Fastback, 351W, 5-speed, 4 wheel discs, 9" rear,  R&C Front End.

9/13/2022 3:31 PM  #7

[url=https://ibb.co/23fqDPZ][/url
Texarkana hotel

Last edited by Coupedaddy (9/14/2022 10:32 PM)

9/13/2022 5:15 PM  #8

MS wrote:

I hate to admit it, but I will not be attending the bash. I had a supposedly minor back nerve ablatement treatment last Wednesday and wound up having some complications. Being overly dramatic, there was a time when I thought I was not going to make it. But, I am recovering now. I am very weak and have alot of back pain. Apparently the nerves they ablated are still telling my brain that it hurts like hell. Once they die off, in a couple of months, the pain should go away. I had this done two years ago and it took two months to work, and I had no complications, so all of this was totally unexpected.

So, everyone enjoy the bash and send me some text pictures of all the excitement. See you next year.

Whoa MS - that sucks bilge water! Having to miss your own birthday bash. I hope that your back issues improve rapidly and you're back at it again very soon. What's a Bash without it's star?

68 coupe - 351W, 4R70W, 9" 3.25 -- 65 convertible - 289 4v, C4, 8" 3.00

9/13/2022 8:45 PM  #9

We can send pics while you’re healing. Follow the doctors orders.

Safe travels to all and we will see ya in a few days.

Last edited by Bolted to Floor (9/13/2022 8:50 PM)

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

9/14/2022 11:15 AM  #10

[url=https://ibb.co/20rf0NS][/
Gus’s famous fried chicken

Last edited by Coupedaddy (9/14/2022 10:35 PM)

9/14/2022 11:59 AM  #11

Hey Coupedaddy, how bout you let us know where your pics are taken please? Inquiring minds...

9/14/2022 2:24 PM  #12

Land of Lincoln  bound.....

9/14/2022 4:37 PM  #13

285 miles away...see ya'all tomorrow.

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

9/14/2022 8:15 PM  #14

Wish I was heading that way....But I gotta work

Its really me....I fixed my caps lock .

9/14/2022 8:16 PM  #15

We’re on the way ! Poplar Bluff Mo hotel

Last edited by Coupedaddy (9/14/2022 10:32 PM)

9/14/2022 10:33 PM  #16

We got a late start and did some late driving. Made it to Jonesboro. 297 miles to go.

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

9/14/2022 10:39 PM  #17

Just 1,781 miles away. ETA  1500 hours Thursday.

9/15/2022 5:44 AM  #18

420 miles to go.  Leaving in a few minutes.  See everyone this afternoon.

Bash Host MSBB XVI.       BobC    1966 Mustang Coupe

9/15/2022 5:45 AM  #19

Drive safely Bob and Cindy...

9/15/2022 6:45 AM  #20

Leaving in 10 minutes
See you soon

67 Coupe, 5.0 EEC IV Fuel injected. T5, 3:70 rear

9/15/2022 8:00 AM  #21

Safe travels to everyone!   Get well soon MS!   Sorry to say Ill be at the biggest Cheese Festival in the world in Monroe WI this weekend!  Anyone going through WI to the bash stop by Monroe.  Best beer and cheese curds around!.   

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.