FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/18/2022 5:05 PM  #1

Thank you!

To all who travelled near and far to visit our city!!  Lisa and I had a great time as always visiting with our Mustang friends.  This was my 12th Bash and my second time hosting.  The second time was easier but still had its challenges.  Our meals were pretty good with Friday night being a bit challenging due some of the restaurant help calling in sick! I really enjoyed the Thursday evening eating outside but the food on Sat was fabulous! AND the Murray Brothers did a great job with the food at the bash Saturday those burgers were awesome!  Thank you to JKB & Diana and Corky & Karol for helping setup and tear down Saturday!  Thank you to God above for the picture perfect weather and Thank you to MS for starting this forum as I have gained some really good friends!  Thank you to Brian Snodgrass for footing the bill on lunch !!

Last edited by terry (9/18/2022 5:16 PM)

9/25/2022 7:24 PM  #2

Re: Thank you!

I'll second that thank you to Brian for buying all of us lunch. It was nice meeting and chatting with you.

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

9/30/2022 10:12 AM  #3

Re: Thank you!

Even though I could not attend due to illness, I want to thank Terry and Lisa for stepping up to the task, and also to Brian, the new owner of the MustangSteve brand, for properly representing how the bash was originally intended to be. 

Next year’s bash will be in Canyon Lake, Tx or somewhere nearby, depending on what facilities/venue I can find. It will be the 20th annual bash and I hope to make it an event worthy of that designation.  It is hard to believe we have been doing this for so long!

I do not have a date in mind for the bash, so throw me your recommendations.  The Friday events will definitely take place at my shop/gameroom. Get your pool shooting skills honed before you come.  I am sure Brian will be an integral part as we transition from me to him after the 20th bash.  I am looking forward to the day where I can attend the bash and relax while someone else runs things.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.