FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/10/2022 8:48 AM  #76

Re: I think it is time for a SHOW A PICTURE OF YOUR CAR thread

It's a 1953 Studebaker 2R17a 2-ton Wrecker. It does have a 1989 Cummins 12 valve and I am doing a front axle swap to a Travco front axle with disk brakes.

11/10/2022 3:52 PM  #77

Brian wrote:

It's a 1953 Studebaker 2R17a 2-ton Wrecker. It does have a 1989 Cummins 12 valve and I am doing a front axle swap to a Travco front axle with disk brakes.

You dabble with all kinds of stuff, don’t ya??

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

11/11/2022 11:16 AM  #78

My baby's the 65 is now road ready but wife and I need to get health back on track so we can road trip across the USA in 23. The C10 is just for puttin around town haling GM parts My 

Slammed Big Blue, ran over the varmints that messed with the Stang. Now all is good in the NW

11/11/2022 11:25 AM  #79

Bolted to Floor wrote:

Brian wrote:

Yes, I love all things mechanical. The wrecker was owned by my Grandfather who ran a Studebaker dealership in Dumas, TX. He welded the boom on the back, so truck means a lot to me.

11/11/2022 1:10 PM  #80

66 Fastback,  previously owned by Mr Tim.  5.0, GT40P  heads, Foxbody GT cam, AOD, 3:50 gears, 15" wheels....

11/11/2022 1:29 PM  #81

That's a really good looking 66 Josh. Don't change the look, or I'll kill ya.

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

11/11/2022 1:38 PM  #82

Bearing Bob wrote:

That's a really good looking 66 Josh. Don't change the look, or I'll kill ya.

Consider it done......cause I wanna live!!

11/11/2022 2:40 PM  #83

Brian wrote:

Bolted to Floor wrote:

Brian wrote:

Yes, I love all things mechanical. The wrecker was owned by my Grandfather who ran a Studebaker dealership in Dumas, TX. He welded the boom on the back, so truck means a lot to me.

That’s pretty cool.

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

11/26/2022 1:56 PM  #84

Last edited by HudginJ3 (11/26/2022 1:59 PM)

70, ragtop 351W/416 stroker Edel Performer heads w pro flow 4, Comp roller 35-421-8. T5

11/26/2022 2:14 PM  #85

Sorry about the leaning over pic. I dont know how to fix it.
   The T-Birds are the first Ford I owned and restored. Really all I did was replace bad parts with good and make one run. The white one was a rust bucket. The 65 is the 2nd Mustang. The first was a 69 Mach I (no pics) and the 3rd will be the 68 maybe. The 70 is my first Mustang. It's has been / being modified or fixed ever since I bought it after the T-Bird got wrecked in 78. It's my second personal car with a couple of BMC Mini's in between both Fords.

70, ragtop 351W/416 stroker Edel Performer heads w pro flow 4, Comp roller 35-421-8. T5

12/23/2022 4:39 AM  #86

This car was bought from my grandfather in 1968 model, and today it looking awesome!
What you think about it.

12/23/2022 12:56 PM  #87

Skynair wrote:

This car was bought from my grandfather in 1968 model, and today it looking awesome!
What you think about it.

Most fairy tales typically begin with, "once upon a time" and end with, "and they lived happily, ever after"...............that's what I think about it....

12/23/2022 3:31 PM  #88

Looks like somebody took a picture of a car that is known to belong to someone else.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

12/26/2022 7:59 AM  #89

My 67 Fastback undergoing full rotisserie restoration.

12/26/2022 8:00 AM  #90

family poetry by famous poets

My 67 coupe.  Have owned it over 20 years

12/26/2022 9:26 AM  #91

Skynair wrote:

What you think about it.

Your grandfather was Steve McQueen???😱😱😱

Good work ain't cheap, Cheap work ain't good!   Simple Man

12/27/2022 11:04 AM  #92

josh-kebob wrote:

Skynair wrote:

What you think about it.

Most fairy tales typically begin with, "once upon a time" and end with, "and they lived happily, ever after"...............that's what I think about it....

josh-kebob - LOL

65 Fastback, 351W, 5-speed, 4 wheel discs, 9" rear,  R&C Front End.

1/03/2023 1:03 AM  #93

Here are some favorites in recent past.

1/03/2023 5:17 PM  #94

Chelby-Ann aka Bill & Mich’l Nicholson Hometown: Mocksville, North Carolina

1/04/2023 9:31 AM  #95

Chelby-Ann wrote:

Very sweeet ride Bill.........
6s6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

1/05/2023 2:01 PM  #96

instagram album downloader

65 Mustang coupe, 289, AOD trans, power steering, power disc brakes, 1/2 factory air 1/2 custom under the hood.
Been in the family sense new July 17 1965

1/05/2023 5:20 PM  #97

6sally6 wrote:

Chelby-Ann wrote:

Very sweeet ride Bill.........
6s6

Bill;  You and Mich'l are planning to cruise to the Bash with 6Sally6, aren't you.  Beautiful car.

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

1/05/2023 5:24 PM  #98

JeffB wrote:

65 Mustang coupe, 289, AOD trans, power steering, power disc brakes, 1/2 factory air 1/2 custom under the hood.

First:  Welcome to the best place on the web, Jeff.
Second:  That is one fine looking Mustang.  Great work.
Third:  Austin?  Of course you ARE going to attend the Bash in September, AREN'T YOU!!  Hope so.

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

1/05/2023 5:51 PM  #99

JeffB wrote:

Ditto that BB. If you're no more than 2 hours away, state law says you have to attend the Bash. True story. And welcome again.

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

1/05/2023 6:04 PM  #100

Bullet Bob wrote:

JeffB wrote:

First:  Welcome to the best place on the web, Jeff.
Second:  That is one fine looking Mustang.  Great work.
Third:  Austin?  Of course you ARE going to attend the Bash in September, AREN'T YOU!!  Hope so.

Thanks BB
I was a member a long time ago Under MXJeffb, I had to rejoin. I did go to one of the bashes that was south of Austin around 8 years ago. I would like to do another on if work doesn’t get in the way.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.