FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/23/2022 6:24 PM  #26

Re: 20th Annual Bash - Date and Location

Have ya done the "hotel for bash folks" yet?
Already get'in excited !
6sally6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

12/24/2022 10:40 AM  #27

I am still looking for the best hotel. Problem is… most are located right on I-35.  I prefer one where highway traffic does not have a view of all those fine mustangs in the parking lot in the middle of the night.

We still have some time to get a hotel set up.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

12/24/2022 9:41 PM  #28

i'm in and I love Mexican food.  this will be my 10th bash... 50% is terrible, i'm going to need to work on that!!

If it isn't broken...modify it anyway! http://www.DazeCars.com https://galaxieforum.boardhost.com

12/28/2022 10:16 PM  #29

There is an unconfirmed rumor floating around that there just might possibly be a modicum of truth that a certain Mustang owner located in the far northwest corner of our great country is calculating the odds of him seriously considering looking into what it would take for him to commit to actively pursuing the idea that he might be able to actually attend said Birthday Bash.....stay tuned while the rumor mill grinds on.......

68 coupe - 351W, 4R70W, 9" 3.25 -- 65 convertible - 289 4v, C4, 8" 3.00

12/29/2022 7:11 AM  #30

Were that to happen, there is a strong possibility that a small caravan is forming to cruise from here.  It's a fairly straight shot from the PNW to the BASH right through this area.  You might want to keep that in mind.

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

12/29/2022 1:24 PM  #31

Bullet Bob wrote:

Were that to happen, there is a strong possibility that a small caravan is forming to cruise from here.  It's a fairly straight shot from the PNW to the BASH right through this area.  You might want to keep that in mind.

I just checked and I'm afraid that 1800 miles one way is beyond my maximum cruising range. (Although is is easily within the cruising range of an Alaska Airlines jet...)

12/29/2022 3:45 PM  #32

Well, I had to offer.

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

1/01/2023 10:16 AM  #33

No guts, no glory Ron. 😂

Perhaps a small caravan from PNW to the Bash?

1/01/2023 3:43 PM  #34

I was considering driving but I don't have the extra week to spend in the car.  September is smack dab in the middle of football season and i'm needed to officiate games

If it isn't broken...modify it anyway! http://www.DazeCars.com https://galaxieforum.boardhost.com

1/02/2023 11:12 AM  #35

Rebecca and I will be there

A bad day working on your mustang beats a good day at work anytime

1/02/2023 12:43 PM  #36

Ron68 wrote:

Bullet Bob wrote:

I just checked and I'm afraid that 1800 miles one way is beyond my maximum cruising range. (Although is is easily within the cruising range of an Alaska Airlines jet...)

C'mon Ron, if I can do it...

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

1/02/2023 2:17 PM  #37

Bearing Bob wrote:

Ron68 wrote:

Bullet Bob wrote:

C'mon Ron, if I can do it...

Well, It is a lot more comfortable to fly than to drive, and a lot faster too. Also, I can fly to San Antonio for free on  Alaska Airlines. Yeah, that's it - it makes more sense economically. Final answer. :-)

1/02/2023 6:37 PM  #38

Actually, I believe it's a bit farther for Ron.

1/02/2023 6:52 PM  #39

Probably about the same as it would be for me. 

1/02/2023 8:05 PM  #40

Looking forward to it.  Not going to make the mini bash.

1/02/2023 8:22 PM  #41

Bullet Bob wrote:

Actually, I believe it's a bit farther for Ron.

BB - 1795 miles as the crow flies - 2155 by road - DEFINITELY  out of range for me.

1/02/2023 8:30 PM  #42

HAKAN -  are you coming? You and I made BB #1 (and me and you and your son made the one in Kalispell) Can you make BB #20? Inquiring minds want to know...

1/04/2023 1:01 PM  #43

Bearing Bob wrote:

Ron68 wrote:

Bullet Bob wrote:

Looks like if you cross over into Mexico it will be faster Bearing Bob...LOL  

1/04/2023 2:03 PM  #44

Steve69 wrote:

Bearing Bob wrote:

Ron68 wrote:

Looks like if you cross over into Mexico it will be faster Bearing Bob...LOL  

With the Cartels chasing him, that would be a very short, short cut............

1/04/2023 2:25 PM  #45

Ron68 wrote:

HAKAN -  are you coming? You and I made BB #1 (and me and you and your son made the one in Kalispell) Can you make BB #20? Inquiring minds want to know...

I haven't planned anything yet, we'll see later. Google Maps says this about what it would take:

1/04/2023 7:33 PM  #46

Hakan wrote:

Ron68 wrote:

I haven't planned anything yet, we'll see later. Google Maps says this about what it would take:

1/06/2023 6:18 PM  #47

I 'think' Jeff in Ga is now  Jeff in Cali.
Not sure which-a-way I'll go butt........prolly NOT through Hot-lanter.
I might do better to take a more southern route.
I-10-ish maybe.
Whlnut in Brunswick area would be on-the-way then! (sorta)
6sally6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

1/06/2023 7:51 PM  #48

BILLY WALTON from GEORGIA wrote:

6sally6 wrote:

Bearing Bob wrote:

Mescan food? Absolutely. You can't swing a cat and not hit a Mescan restaurant out here.

"can't swing a cat and not hit a Mescan rest...."
Rarely do I see a cat near a Mexican restaurant ! (jus say'in!)
6s6

6sally6  who all can we get in our caravan this year.....Jerry and Lori Fitch ,Joshkebob, Tubo., jeff in Ga who else?

I don't do caravans.........

1/07/2023 5:23 AM  #49

I will just wait and see what others do....Caravans are the best part of the Bash.

Its really me....I fixed my caps lock .

1/07/2023 5:24 AM  #50

6sally6 wrote:

I 'think' Jeff in Ga is now Jeff in Cali.
Not sure which-a-way I'll go butt........prolly NOT through Hot-lanter.
I might do better to take a more southern route.
I-10-ish maybe.
Whlnut in Brunswick area would be on-the-way then! (sorta)
6sally6

Maybe meet in Mobile again.

Its really me....I fixed my caps lock .

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.