| ||
| Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for: FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events |
Offline
Offline

If you can trust the description under the picture, they will fit.
Offline
lol! Yeah thats what I seen also. At the very bottom it said it would fix foxbody with cable clutch.
Seen a pair on Craigslist for $100.00. So I thought id ask the experts.
Thanks
Steve
Offline

FWIW, I tried those and the passenger side didn't come close to clearing the shock tower. It may have been a bum set. The good thing about Summit is they took it back no problem and I went with the JBAs. I will say, the Patriots looked to be otherwise very high quality.
Offline
Thanks for the info Guys. I think Ill pass on the headers.
Steve69
| REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on. |