FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2013 8:41 PM  #1

11/28/2013 11:07 PM  #2

Re: anyone interested in a Foxbody drag car??

Nope, it doesn't!

11/29/2013 1:34 PM  #3

boomyal wrote:

Nope, it doesn't!

X-2
6s6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

11/29/2013 1:50 PM  #4

6sally6 wrote:

boomyal wrote:

Nope, it doesn't!

X-2
6s6

x-3

Good work ain't cheap, Cheap work ain't good!   Simple Man

11/29/2013 2:46 PM  #5

Someone try copy and pasting it.  It works fine from my computer but it may be because it originated from here!!

11/29/2013 4:23 PM  #6

Still no workee.  I get this message:

This content is currently unavailable

11/29/2013 4:31 PM  #7

You know........few days ago I was trying to post stuff about drag rac'in and stuff and it did the same thang to me!
I usta could.on the old board. Is there something on this "new&improved board" that prevents cut/pasting from you-tube?!
jus-wunder'in
6sal6

Last edited by 6sally6 (11/29/2013 4:32 PM)

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

11/29/2013 5:38 PM  #8

~~
Here is what I get, whether I copy/paste or click the link. Same whether I'm logged into FB or not.
I'd say the FB user has permissions set to not allow the public to view his stuff.

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

11/29/2013 5:40 PM  #9

That's a linkto a Facebook photo. Are you friends with them? Most likely it simply requires someone to be friends to see it.

11/29/2013 6:25 PM  #10

It is from a facebook group so!  I'll try to save it and repost it

11/29/2013 6:39 PM  #11

I copied and pasted all the pics and descripton.  I have nothing to do with this car I just saw it while surfing the web and thought it was a good deal.  I doubt you could build a roller like it for the money!!

12pt cage through the floor fire wall all the way down to the front frame rails battle boxes subframes custom drive shaft safety loop etc
Aluminum dash with switches and Gauges installed
Affco radiator
Autometer tach and shift light
Aje k member with Chevy mounts also setup for an engine plate
Fully adjustable coil overs on all four
Hpm caster plates
Rear narrowed 8.8 setup with a very nice fully adjustable 4 link and 9 inch ends spool etc 
5 lug with drag lights and 34x14.50 slicks
Very nice tub work and bulk head with built in fuel cell
6-8 inch cowl
Manual brakes which all work and working line lock installed
One racing seat with harness that was new in march 
Power windows and brake lights/ taillight a still work but no other factory wiring 
It's a roller but a motor and trans and this would be a bad -oh no I used a word I shouldn't have- car
I'm forgetting a bunch their is a ton of money in this car to get it where it's at. I'd take $5500 as it sits 
As far as trades go I'm interested in foxbody or sn95 mustangs Must be v-8, newer lifted f150 truck. Call or text 217-371-5372 Greenfield,IL

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.