FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/18/2014 1:10 PM  #1

college graduation

I don't usually brag, but this is worth it.  My youngest graduated CIM (Cleveland Institute of Music) yesterday.  The first college graduate in many generations.  I did not think I would still be here to see it due to cancer.  He plans to go 2 more years and get his Master's.  Don't know if I will be here then, but made it this far. I could not attend but it was streamed live on the good old web.  Mom was there with him.
Anyway it was a great day for the family.  Thanks for reading this.

L8tr

Steve

66 coupe, Now a 11 year garage ornament.

5/18/2014 2:44 PM  #2

Re: college graduation

Congrats Steve! You must be a proud Dad, especially with your medical condition. Good luck with your treatment.

Bob

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

5/18/2014 3:46 PM  #3

Congrats to you and your graduate! I wish you and your family the best

5/18/2014 4:34 PM  #4

Congratulate your youngun for me. Was the specialty voice or instrument?

5/18/2014 7:34 PM  #5

Job well done (to both of you)!

5/18/2014 7:36 PM  #6

SteveinNC wrote:

Job well done (to both of you)!

Congratulations!!!

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

5/18/2014 8:11 PM  #7

Hornman wrote:

Congratulate your youngun for me. Was the specialty voice or instrument?

He plays a cello.  He is one of those kids that hears something and plays it.  He used to sit with his guitar and listen to a movie sound track, then he would play it.  Did not get it from me.  He wants to play for an orchastra that records movie sound tracks.
L8tr

66 coupe, Now a 11 year garage ornament.

5/19/2014 8:19 AM  #8

Congratulations to both of you from Dallas, Texas 

Mustang Steve Bash in Gruene, Texas September29-30, 2023

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.