FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2014 4:48 PM  #1

Congratulations to Bullet Bob!

Probably without anyone noticing I used a picture I had of Bullet Bob's car when I made the design for the Bash T-shirt that got most votes in the Bash T-shirt design poll:

8/08/2014 6:01 PM  #2

Re: Congratulations to Bullet Bob!

Nice job! Congrats to you both!

68 coupe - 351W, 4R70W, 9" 3.25 -- 65 convertible - 289 4v, C4, 8" 3.00

8/08/2014 6:53 PM  #3

Hakan you are going have to change the color of thecar on that shirt.

If this forum can't fix it, it isn't broke.

8/08/2014 7:18 PM  #4

Wow...how cool.  You're right Hakan, I never noticed.  I voted for that shirt 'cause I was just happy to see something other that an FB on a shirt. 

Thanks folks.

BB

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

8/08/2014 8:20 PM  #5

Bullet Bob wrote:

Wow...how cool.  You're right Hakan, I never noticed.  I voted for that shirt 'cause I was just happy to see something other that an FB on a shirt. 

Thanks folks.

BB

now what have you got against fastbacks???

8/08/2014 8:51 PM  #6

i'd kinda like to hear this answer too...........

8/08/2014 9:04 PM  #7

josh-kebob wrote:

I think he's avoiding the question JKB!!!!  WE WILL DEAL WITH HIM, come  Sept!!!

8/08/2014 9:37 PM  #8

Bullet Bob wrote:

Thanks folks.

BB

Pretty sweeet BulletBob!
I'm glad that shirt won too!! Us "coupe-(r)" need to stick together!
If it ain't got a trunk.....its a girley car!"
6s6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

8/08/2014 9:44 PM  #9

terry wrote:

josh-kebob wrote:

I think he's avoiding the question JKB!!!!  WE WILL DEAL WITH HIM, come  Sept!!!

Yes, What'sa wit 2+2??

Tubo

If it ain't broke, I haven't modified it Yet

8/08/2014 10:21 PM  #10

I voted for it because it looked like BB.s coupe, which I think is a great car, and ALSO because it is not a fastback !  YOu CAN get too much of a good thing, you know.  If I want to look at a fastback, I can walk out to the garage.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

8/09/2014 1:47 AM  #11

Congrats BB its been immortalyzed.

I made enough money to buy Miami, but pissed it away so fast

8/09/2014 5:18 AM  #12

Congrats   BulletBob, I have a 66 coupeand hope it looks as good as yours does. I hope all have a great time at the Bash. Maybe some day i can go with mine.

8/09/2014 6:42 AM  #13

Awesome BB!

8/09/2014 7:46 AM  #14

terry wrote:

Bullet Bob wrote:

Thanks folks.

BB

now what have you got against fastbacks???

Nothing butt (TS&T) there's a lot of HTs on the forum and at the bash so maybe every great once-in-a-while the shirt should recognize that fact.  Just sayin'.

Oh, and the fact that I don't have one.

BB

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

8/09/2014 1:27 PM  #15

Yeah, not everybody has to have a FB... FYI the first production Mustang was a Coupe! (nothing against a FB you know, but someone has to have a coupe)

68 coupe - 351W, 4R70W, 9" 3.25 -- 65 convertible - 289 4v, C4, 8" 3.00

8/09/2014 6:03 PM  #16

I thought the first one was a convertible?

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.