| ||
| Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for: FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events |
1 of 1
Offline
I have been trying to add the stainless trim around the rear FB glass on my '65 with no success. Finally took it to a glass shop and they said the seal is too thick and I need to replace it. Any suggestions?
Thank you
Offline
MWM wrote:
I have been trying to add the stainless trim around the rear FB glass on my '65 with no success. Finally took it to a glass shop and they said the seal is too thick and I need to replace it. Any suggestions?
Thank you
that sounds odd. carpenter is the best imo. i hope your moldings are not repos.
Offline
Buy one that is licensed by Ford....jj
Offline
Offline
Thank you everyone I will check to steel out!
1 of 1
| REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on. |