FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/03/2013 9:57 PM  #76

Re: Well what do you guys think of the new forum???

I'm with Markin you hit it on the head.Soon be thousands pages and wont bother searching

Last edited by jollem (4/03/2013 9:58 PM)

4/04/2013 11:47 AM  #77

So far, I like it. To keep track of items of interest, just check the box that lets you subscribe to that 'string' and voila, you get an e-mail notification when an update is made. I DO wish there was a way to enter what vehicle(s) we have on the profile page; I for one, am not likely to ever have a website, due to my lack of computer savvy.

4/04/2013 8:00 PM  #78

Where is that obx located?

4/04/2013 8:03 PM  #79

Sorry Steve . Been trying it and now I really dont like it. Bring back the old one!!! The old one was just getting better all the time. Eaast picture post, spell check, easy to keep track of old and new comments.

Last edited by 687072mustang (4/04/2013 8:05 PM)

4/05/2013 5:07 AM  #80

687072mustang wrote:

Where is that obx located?

At the bottom of the page just to the right of the page numbers is a sentence that states "Notify me when someone posts to this topic". Click on that and you'll be e-mailed when someone replies,  Sorry I called it a box; I didn't know what I was doing and thought I had checked a box when it was really an envelope. There IS a box you can check if you use the standard reply; NOT the 'Quick Post'.

4/05/2013 7:08 AM  #81

I think the new forum with it's new features is fine.
Heck, a bunch of guys complained last time it was modified and now they are complaining because the one they complained about has been changed.
But then again, I'm kind of dumb.
And that completes my three post requirement so I can now PM Ol' Sal and his pal Tubo.

There is no "I" in team but there are 5 in individual brilliance.

4/05/2013 7:26 AM  #82

Well I've decided I like it although I do miss the spell checker. I don't know if thats somthing that can be added later?? I cam't spel nontin wright.?.!

It's hard to type "funny"

4/05/2013 8:12 AM  #83

I'm navigating the new site on my 7" tablet via satellite uplink and so far I like it. Change is good.  Heck I flew to Dallas in 2010 to meet with a group of people I had never met.  Now I'm at the end of a week long cruise with 3 of those strangers.
Change is good. Step out of your comfort zone, this is still the best forum!!!

4/05/2013 8:52 AM  #84

I scrolled to the bottom and still do not see " box or notify me if someone posts to this topic" Just 1 2 3 4 jump to  unsubscribe and post reply ?????

4/05/2013 8:57 AM  #85

if it says unsubscribe you are already subscribed to the thread.

If it isn't broken...modify it anyway! http://www.DazeCars.com https://galaxieforum.boardhost.com

4/05/2013 8:59 AM  #86

Daze Qusetion was where is the notify me box?? dont see anywhere

4/05/2013 9:06 AM  #87

687072mustang wrote:

Daze Qusetion was where is the notify me box?? dont see anywhere

yes I know. you have already clicked it, that is why it says unsubscribe.  When replying if you click the "post reply" rather than using the quick reply there is a box to check that says,  "Receive e-mail notification whenever someone replies to this topic"  but if you use the quick reply you will need to click on the "Notify me when someone posts to this topic"  if you have already clicked on that or checked the box you are already subscribed to the thread so the link at the bottom of the thread changes to, "You are subscribed to this topic! Unsubscribe"

If it isn't broken...modify it anyway! http://www.DazeCars.com https://galaxieforum.boardhost.com

4/05/2013 9:11 AM  #88

Thank you Daze I think I get it.

4/05/2013 7:20 PM  #89

I like the new format.  I never got used to the old format and was much less apt to lurk or post here because it was so much different that other forums I frequent.

You at an A+ for keeping things clean and family friendly. 

Thanks!

mark

4/05/2013 11:02 PM  #90

I like it, I don't like change but this is great, Thanks for all your hard work!

Yeah, I know, but...

4/06/2013 6:06 PM  #91

I like it I think it will be good

4/06/2013 7:46 PM  #92

How about a mobile version..or tapatalk?

I love my torque wrench. Deal with it.

4/07/2013 9:22 AM  #93

I like it, but I didn't use the last version as long as some. I know it must have been a big decision to make the move. I would second making the forum available in tapa talk or auto guide. 

4/07/2013 4:07 PM  #94

I like it Great job

4/07/2013 7:26 PM  #95

I'z the Old New Method photo posting option available??
That was a feature I did really like
I've Cruise-N-Bash photos to post, and don't photo bucket

Tubo

If it ain't broke, I haven't modified it Yet

4/07/2013 7:34 PM  #96

Yes but not on the quick post. Click on "post reply" to get the pic hosting options. 

4/07/2013 7:48 PM  #97

Rog
Thnx Daze

If it ain't broke, I haven't modified it Yet

4/07/2013 8:26 PM  #98

Kaz wrote:

I think it is great.Thanks for all the effort to make it.
I haven't seen the 'spell check', is there one?

Kaz, the spell checker sometimes works on my posts and underlines any misspelled words.  I cannto duplicate that in this post, though!   Maybe it olly works in full reply mode rather than quick reply...?????

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

4/07/2013 9:31 PM  #99

This

68 coupe - 351W, 4R70W, 9" 3.25 -- 65 convertible - 289 4v, C4, 8" 3.00

4/07/2013 9:32 PM  #100

is

68 coupe - 351W, 4R70W, 9" 3.25 -- 65 convertible - 289 4v, C4, 8" 3.00

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.