FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/01/2015 3:44 PM  #1

2015 Bash 4 W's

I think it is time to start talking about the 2015 Bash.  I went last year and had a great time.  Terry was the host with the most.  Since it was my first, I have nothing to compare it to, so this year will have to be benchmarked against the Illinois trip.  the 4 W's in Wimberley, Texas should be good for starters, so whose going?GITTERDONE BULLET BOB

Mustang Steve Bash in Gruene, Texas September29-30, 2023

7/06/2015 11:50 AM  #2

Re: 2015 Bash 4 W's

I went through Wimberley last weekend to check it out and make some arrangements.  Flood damage is extensive along the river, but most of the town is on higher ground with no issues.  The hotel was unscathed.

Trying to arrange a caterer.

Hope everyone is getting ready to go.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

7/06/2015 10:26 PM  #3

What's happening in Wimberley this year???

8/13/2015 8:26 AM  #4

Hi folks ! My wife and I have decided to make the trek to the Bash. Fairly new to Mustangs, but I have two, a 66' GT Fastback and a 2015 GT. Leaving from Southeast Georgia. Anyone else leaving from the area let us know. Thanks !
Tom...

8/13/2015 11:03 AM  #5

Tom wrote:

Hi folks ! My wife and I have decided to make the trek to the Bash. Fairly new to Mustangs, but I have two, a 66' GT Fastback and a 2015 GT. Leaving from Southeast Georgia. Anyone else leaving from the area let us know. Thanks !
Tom...

Tom, Tubo lives in Fort Walton Beach Fl and will be making the trek!!

8/13/2015 3:25 PM  #6

Tom wrote:

Tom...

Hey Tom!   Where in Ga. ya'll from? Anywhere close to Sylvania? I have family in Swainsboro and Kite!! (Promise to not tell anybody!)
We're flying this year butteye normally drive my 66 everywhere.
6sal6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

8/13/2015 9:40 PM  #7

Anna and I are still making it and will join the Texas group driving south from Mustang Steve's area. I just changed jobs in the same company and my new boss had me scheduled to be near Baltimore during the Bash. I was able to get him to slide my travel and allow us to still go. BTW new job has zero Afghanistan and Iraq travel, so life is much better.

8/14/2015 6:53 AM  #8

Live in Brunswick, GA(south/east corner). Leaving on Wednesday & taking Rt 10. Sylvania is about 125 miles north of us.
Tom...

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.