FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/11/2016 6:37 AM  #1

THANK YOU

To all the Veterans out there! Your service is appreciated!

11/11/2016 7:17 AM  #2

Re: THANK YOU

Yes I second Terry,
Thank You, to all of those that have served and provided the freedom we all share.

11/11/2016 8:56 AM  #3

Yes!  Thank you for your service!

11/11/2016 12:45 PM  #4

Thanks to all our Veterans going all the way back to Valley Forge we are able to enjoy this wonderfully messy representative Republic we live in.

11/11/2016 5:02 PM  #5

Me and our current president don't see eye to eye on much, but today I read a quote from him that said "If you find yourself getting cynical look at a veteran".  Spot on.  Veterans are the living embodiment of the promise on which this country was founded.  Thinking about what these brave men and women have sacrificed humbles me almost to the point of tears, especially because it reminds me of the veterans in my own family, most of whom are no longer with us (both grandfathers), but also my father-in-law; all Navy men.  So on this day I listen to the Navy choir singing Eternal Father Strong to Save, and wish those men fair winds and following seas. 

11/11/2016 5:19 PM  #6

TKOPerformance wrote:

Me and our current president don't see eye to eye on much, but today I read a quote from him that said "If you find yourself getting cynical look at a veteran".  Spot on.  Veterans are the living embodiment of the promise on which this country was founded.  Thinking about what these brave men and women have sacrificed humbles me almost to the point of tears, especially because it reminds me of the veterans in my own family, most of whom are no longer with us (both grandfathers), but also my father-in-law; all Navy men.  So on this day I listen to the Navy choir singing Eternal Father Strong to Save, and wish those men fair winds and following seas. 

Amen to that....jj

"Never put a question mark where God put a period "  Richard Petty

11/12/2016 2:14 AM  #7

I'm humbly grateful for your service, Vets, and not just on Veteran's Day.   Thank you for my freedom.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." - Abraham Lincoln

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.