FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/24/2013 7:56 AM  #1

RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!

5% Discount Code: 9834C2C09AA8
Expires: 9/24/2013

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.  Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

RockAuto is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto now ships thousands of auto parts from over 200 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The RockAuto catalog is updated daily with mechanical parts like brake pads and shock absorbers, body parts like bumpers and mirrors, interior trim like door handles and carpets, and major assemblies like steering gears, CV axles, and engine long blocks. Service manuals and CDs are available to help customers learn how to perform a repair. The RockAuto catalog is expanding constantly. Someday it may be possible to build an entire car using parts from RockAuto!

RockAuto prices are low every day! Order online at RockAuto 24 hours a day.  Parts are conveniently delivered to your door.  Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. Customer Service Hours: Mon - Thur 6 to 10  /   Fri 6 to 9  /  Sat 7 to 6 /  Sun 8 to 4 Central Standard Time.

www.RockAuto.com

Last edited by RockAuto (6/24/2013 7:57 AM)

RockAuto.com | All The Parts Your Car Will Ever Need!

6/24/2013 8:31 AM  #2

Re: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!

Guys, this RockAuto coupon post will likely be a recurring event on the swap meet page.  It is not spam, and there is no money being made by the forum for their posts.  Instead, they will help publicize the forum on their website, and will help publicize the bash in their newsletters. 

Besides, who doesn't like discounts?  Give them your support.  I know alot of you already buy from them.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

6/29/2013 8:18 PM  #3

I do quite a bit of business with them.
Glad to see them posting here.

6/29/2013 9:00 PM  #4

I find rockauto.com to not only be great place to buy parts (bought all my Motorcraft sensors and other goodies when doing the EFI swap), but it is also an invaluable source of information on part numbers and schematics. 5% savings is fine by me! 

1965 Mustang 2+2 EFI

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.