FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2017 6:24 AM  #1

Happy Birthday to Bullet Bob

at least that's what the internet says!

8/27/2017 9:00 AM  #2

Re: Happy Birthday to Bullet Bob

Happy B Day Bob

1968 Coupe 289 C-4 Dave

8/27/2017 10:12 AM  #3

Happy Birthday young man!

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

8/27/2017 11:08 AM  #4

Well, thank you guys.  I don't know how the internet got that info but then I guess we have no secrets any more.  I am truly blessed to be allowed to include myself in such a fine group of folks.  Stumbling on to this forum was one of the luckiest moments of my life since it led to the making of so many fine friends.  And IMO, a fine wife, tolerable children, great friends, hot rods, and little sip of good hootch once in a while are all the makin's of a good life.

Hope to see you all in 39 days.....CAIN'T WAIT!!

BB

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

8/27/2017 1:11 PM  #5

Yeah BB, happy day!! See ya there.

70, ragtop 351W/416 stroker Edel Performer heads w pro flow 4, Comp roller 35-421-8. T5

8/27/2017 1:56 PM  #6

Happy Birthday BB.....c'ya soonest

8/27/2017 2:30 PM  #7

Happy birthday BB.

8/27/2017 3:12 PM  #8

Happy Birthday BB!

If multiple things can go wrong, the one that will go wrong will be the one that causes the most damage.

8/27/2017 3:47 PM  #9

Happy Birthday BB

"Those telephone poles were like a picket fence"

8/27/2017 4:24 PM  #10

Happy birthday Bob. Enjoy your day.

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

8/27/2017 4:47 PM  #11

Happy Birthday BB.  Hope you had a Great Day!  I wished a Happy Birthday on Crap Book too...LOL 

Steve69

8/27/2017 8:02 PM  #12

Happy Birthday BB, hope you had a great day in that beautiful state you live in!

8/27/2017 8:09 PM  #13

Yeah Bob.................Me too ...Hap Berfday!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr4zb-HHZs4
6sal6

Last edited by 6sally6 (8/27/2017 8:12 PM)

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

8/27/2017 8:32 PM  #14

Thanks again to one and all.  Mike, I'm gonna do some "tuning" on the heap in the morning and see if'n I can't get it to sing like that Lotus.

Thanks once more guys...it's been a very fine day but then I'm pretty lucky and most of them are any more.

BB

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

8/28/2017 3:44 PM  #15

Happy Birthday...and many more......jj

"Never put a question mark where God put a period "  Richard Petty

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.