FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2019 6:25 PM  #1

Suspension and original disc setup off 66 - FREE

After trying to figure out if I need to keep all the stuff that came off my car, and/or whether its worth anything, I'd rather just give it away to someone who can use it.  I probably need to just throw it in the trash, but maybe someone can use it.  I've got the following:

** I'm in Dallas, so hopefully someone local can use.  I'll even deliver if you're close.  I'm in Plano.  

-Original 66 disc brakes.  I've seen the caliper brackets going for $80-$100 on ebay, so maybe someone needs these.  rotors are probably shot, calipers might be of use to someone who is a concours person?  Everything is still assembled, so hopefully you don't mind taking the whole assembly?  

-Original 66 under dash AC unit.  Worked great when I pulled it off, but car has been sitting for 20 years.  

-Fuel tank.  This MIGHT be spoken for, as the fire dept I work for is re-doing a 65 coupe that one of our guys donated, and will be raffled off as a fundraiser for St. Jude's hospital.  If they don't need it, I'll give it away so let me know if you do....

-Dash bezel and gauges.  Bezel is an aftermarket unit and probably not in greatest shape.  Gauges are original and somewhat faded.  

-A couple of Holley 4 barrel carbs, in various states of repair or disrepair...

-Rear sway bar and brackets

-Set of 4 original rubber floormats - red.  Ok shape.  Not original to the car, just original style.  
-Taillight bezels and lenses.  Not perfect, but not bad.  

I'm also selling two Toploader 4 speeds.  One has less than 1000 miles since a rebuild, but that was 20 years ago.  The other is partially assembled, and basically a parts donor.  Make me an offer if interested.  

3/18/2019 12:02 PM  #2

Re: Suspension and original disc setup off 66 - FREE

PM sent

1966 Coupe, 1965 Fastback, 1968 Cougar

3/18/2019 2:40 PM  #3

I'm interested in the parts if they are still available. I live just west of Southlake in Roanoke.

3/29/2019 10:10 AM  #4

front suspension and brakes gone

AC unit gone

toploaders gone

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.