FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/05/2019 9:16 AM  #1

Posting pictures

I have only been able to post pics from my phone.

Must be in DESKTOP FORMAT

Must be in NEW POST or POST REPLY screen. Cannot post pics from QUICK REPLY screen.

There is an UPLOAD LINK in the bottom right if the text box. Just click on it and it will start the photo upload process.  You can choose multiple pictures at a time and it will upload all of them at once. Be sure to scroll down to be able to SUBMIT the list.

Once this is completed, you will see your text box with all the URL’s from the pictures. You will not see the actual pictures until You submit the post.

When editing your post, you will not see the pictures, only the URL’s listed.

I find this much easier and quicker than the old tinypics method.

Now, if I could just get it to work on my computer...

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

11/05/2019 9:22 AM  #2

Re: Posting pictures

https://i.ibb.co/9t50y9V/FCB0-DDB0-9-A3-C-4447-9-ABB-8-EBC757-AE8-D4.jpg

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

11/05/2019 9:25 AM  #3

Thank you Steve.  That sounds like what I did when TP went away but I haven't been able to make it work again.  Will try again following these instructions.

BB

To "Do It Right Once" you must first be prepared to "Do it Over"...and over...and sometimes over again.

11/05/2019 7:43 PM  #4

https://i.ibb.co/mCGcwnG/IMG-4048.jpg

Last edited by HudginJ3 (11/05/2019 8:11 PM)

Sometimes ya just gotta fly low

11/05/2019 7:55 PM  #5

https://i.ibb.co/tKCJ9kh/5412-DD09-11-ED-43-F2-B63-F-928000-B85616.jpg

Last edited by HudginJ3 (11/05/2019 8:02 PM)

11/05/2019 8:08 PM  #6

There are 2 types of up loads. the one seen in my previous post and the one seen in this one, the post reply.
The icon with the picture does not work, it has to be the upload icon. I've used my iphone, ipad and ladtop that you see in the pic. There are other things I don't know how to do, like draw lines on pictures and edit a picture after I posted it.

11/06/2019 2:32 PM  #7

HudginJ3 wrote:

There are other things I don't know how to do, like draw lines on pictures and edit a picture after I posted it.

That's something you would have to do before posting the picture here and you'll need some kind of picture editing software to do it with. If you're on a PC and using Windows you would have anything from the built in "Paint" up to additional software like Photoshop. On Linux you have something called GIMP that's free and BTW also is available for free (IIRC) for Windows. On iOS or Android I don't have any suggestions as I do not use any software for picture editing on those operating systems myself.

12/07/2019 2:37 AM  #8

this way don't work for me .

12/14/2019 8:13 PM  #9

on my laptop I have to select, incognito mode, in order to upload pics.  So far, so good with that process.....

.......common sense is a flower that doesn’t grow in everyone’s garden.......

1/10/2020 9:47 PM  #10

https://i.ibb.co/WDcfMYm/9-A638-F92-25-AB-47-DD-ACE2-E16-D9-E5-E1-FD1.jpg

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

1/12/2020 11:52 AM  #11

Bolted to Floor wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/WDcfMYm/9-A638-F92-25-AB-47-DD-ACE2-E16-D9-E5-E1-FD1.jpg

Looks like new bearings are needed!

Gary Zilik - Pine Junction, Colorado - 67 Coupe, 289-4V, T5

1/12/2020 12:07 PM  #12

josh-kebob wrote:

on my laptop I have to select, incognito mode, in order to upload pics.  So far, so good with that process.....

I spent an hour sniffing packets to find out why I could not post pictures via the "Upload" button. No smoking gun found. I checked my firewall (yes a real purpose built firewall) and nothing was being blocked from the imgbb website. 

I tried Josh's suggestion of going private and it works. Go figure!

I often just use HTML links to the pictures on my web server. More work as I have to resize the pictures before posting. 

Last edited by RV6 (1/12/2020 12:08 PM)

Gary Zilik - Pine Junction, Colorado - 67 Coupe, 289-4V, T5

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.