FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2023 6:08 PM  #26

Re: 20th Annual BASH Booking info for hotel

There is a second batch of rooms available at the bash hotel. Get your reservations in!!!

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

4/28/2023 6:53 PM  #27

Well, whatever activity that will take place Thursday night involving the Bash, I will be late or will miss it.  Alaska changed their flight schedule and my flight will now be leaving 90 minutes later than the original time. So I won't get into San Antonio until 6:35 pm local time, and by the time I get a rental car and drive to New Brafulls and check in it will be 8:30ish.

68 coupe - 351W, 4R70W, 9" 3.25 -- 65 convertible - 289 4v, C4, 8" 3.00

4/28/2023 6:58 PM  #28

Things are only starting to kick off at 8.30ish.

"Those telephone poles were like a picket fence"

4/28/2023 7:30 PM  #29

I just hope I get this car together like I want it to make the trip .....before I book a room.

Its really me....I fixed my caps lock .

6/15/2023 12:16 PM  #30

Rudi wrote:

I can’t remember my first post but it was on the old original MS web site.
I got my car in 1996 and the first thing I did was strip out  the entire original “Parchment “ interior an re-do it in black.
Seems like it was a lifetime ago.
What years were the first MS forums before it crashed ?

Did you post this on the wrong thread Rudi? It looks like it should belong on the Daze thread about how long you've been here, or Billy's first post thread.

Last edited by Bearing Bob (6/15/2023 12:29 PM)

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

7/07/2023 5:06 PM  #31

I have held off on booking.  But doing it tomorrow.

7/07/2023 7:34 PM  #32

Bearing Bob wrote:

Rudi wrote:

I can’t remember my first post but it was on the old original MS web site.
I got my car in 1996 and the first thing I did was strip out  the entire original “Parchment “ interior an re-do it in black.
Seems like it was a lifetime ago.
What years were the first MS forums before it crashed ?

Did you post this on the wrong thread Rudi? It looks like it should belong on the Daze thread about how long you've been here, or Billy's first post thread.

Correctisimo amigo, Rudolfo es mas viejo.👩‍🦯

Good work ain't cheap, Cheap work ain't good!   Simple Man

7/18/2023 4:47 PM  #33

Have called twice. No response.

7/19/2023 7:17 AM  #34

Steve-G wrote:

Have called twice. No response.

Steve, I contacted the hotel. They should be giving you a call.

8/03/2023 8:47 AM  #35

We’re booked.

Thanks Steve.

8/03/2023 12:19 PM  #36

Daze wrote:

If anyone is looking for a more budget friendly option I am staying 1.5 miles down the road for $145 a night including taxes AND it has free breakfast.should be a really nice hotel. The cost of the “chosen” bash hotel almost priced me out of being able to come. Thought I would share my findings just in case someone else was in a similar situation.

I changed my reservation to the bash hotel.  I figured staying with the group would be better.

If it isn't broken...modify it anyway! http://www.DazeCars.com https://galaxieforum.boardhost.com

8/03/2023 1:07 PM  #37

Daze wrote:

Daze wrote:

If anyone is looking for a more budget friendly option I am staying 1.5 miles down the road for $145 a night including taxes AND it has free breakfast.should be a really nice hotel. The cost of the “chosen” bash hotel almost priced me out of being able to come. Thought I would share my findings just in case someone else was in a similar situation.

I changed my reservation to the bash hotel.  I figured staying with the group would be better.

68 coupe - 351W, 4R70W, 9" 3.25 -- 65 convertible - 289 4v, C4, 8" 3.00

8/03/2023 4:04 PM  #38

Ron68 wrote:

Daze wrote:

Daze wrote:

Ex-O-Lint!!

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

8/06/2023 5:17 PM  #39

Glad to hear it, Daze.  While the less expensive places are always an option, being with the group will likely make for a better overall experience.  I just wish you could drive the IRS-stang.

8/20/2023 8:39 PM  #40

Done!

"Those telephone poles were like a picket fence"

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.