FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/07/2023 10:35 AM  #1

Car Audio for Sale Speakers Amps and Sub

In cleaning out my garage I found what could be most of a decent sound system for a classic Mustang.  I have two 4" TREO RSX4 speakers (4 Ohms 75 Watts 2 way), a pair of JBL 6x9s that were factory Ford speakers out of a '97 Mercury Mountaineer, a Kenwood KAC1502-S amp which is a 2 channel bridgeable amp providing 60 watts of RMS power on two channels and 150 watts RMS bridged all at 4 Ohms, a Sony XM-2025 two channel amp (20watts RMS at 4 Ohms), and a JL Audio 8" subwoofer (8W3V3.4).  Everything is listed on eBay, but I'd always rather sell stuff to my FYI brothers and sisters.  I can do a package deal or sell stuff of piecemeal.  Not looking for crazy money for any of it.  The sub and 4" speakers are the real premium, top shelf stuff.  The rest is mid grade, good quality stuff.  Send me a PM and we can talk pricing, etc. 

Edit: I also just found a fused power distribution block ideal for connecting multiple amps.  This way if you are moutning amp in the trunk as most of us do you only need to one one power and one ground wire to run 2 amps cleanly. 

Last edited by TKOPerformance (8/07/2023 12:24 PM)

8/08/2023 10:46 AM  #2

Re: Car Audio for Sale Speakers Amps and Sub

The Sony amp is gone.  Wasn't even on eBay for 24 hours.  I'm thinking I should have charged more for it...

Oh well, the rest of the stuff is still available.  If/as it sells I'll update the post. 

9/02/2023 5:53 AM  #3

The Kenwood amp is gone.

9/06/2023 12:22 PM  #4

Subwoofer just sold.

9/20/2023 5:00 AM  #5

4" speakers have sold. 

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.