FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/15/2020 2:47 PM  #1

My car collection ?

nope, just dream-in,,  then woke up and realized the amount of work to just to keep the Shine On.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfU-THMvh9c

9/15/2020 4:27 PM  #2

Re: My car collection ?

Wow. That’s a lot of cars!! I have trouble keeping up with one!!

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

9/15/2020 5:26 PM  #3

Dream, or nightmare? I met a guy at a 1953-56 F-100 meet that had one of his top shelf 56's there. Super nice guy whose son happened to be golfing buddies with my son.  Found out he has 17 top shelf build cars, trucks and hit rods. With just 17 vehicles he needs a place to store them, and a guy to keep them drivable. With as many cars NPD has, they gotta have a good size crew to service them. I can't imagine having more than 2 or 3.

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

9/15/2020 6:37 PM  #4

I started with kids, house, garage,....cars are on MY list.

I’m trying to downsize Bob.🤣

9/16/2020 5:05 AM  #5

Trust, me its a nightmare mostly.  For the average guy with all the other demands on his time you're lucky to get anything done on one vehicle, let alone a half dozen.  Right ow I have 10 including our two DDs.  Just keeping on top of maintenance and rotating driving them so they don't sit (the ones that run) is quite the task. 

9/16/2020 9:15 AM  #6

Don Gartlits Museum in Ocala  Fla. has a neat car collection also! (not just all his old dragsters...which is REALLY cool too! .....
Jay Leno......
One of my Mustang pals in Charleston was a boyhood-pal of Rick Hendrick. He said Rick has a VERY unique collection of  cars!      Just to name a few.
Positive they have a crew to keep them in good working order.
Wonder if they "need" someone to take'm out and... cut'um loose occasionally?!!
6sal6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

9/16/2020 11:32 AM  #7

A lot of work yea but being associated with NPD I bet there is some kind of tax deduction there.

If this forum can't fix it, it isn't broke.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.