FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/30/2022 5:12 PM  #1

Route from San Antonio/Dallas avoiding interstates + hotel info

Pics show two hotels, night of 9/13 in Texarkana and 9/14 in Poplar Bluff. Taking state highways to be able to see more local scenery and cruise at a lower speed.  Maybe even get some practice rowing the gears.

If you can join in on this route, would sure like having a few more Mustangs on the tour.  Hope to see you there.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

7/06/2022 6:05 AM  #2

Re: Route from San Antonio/Dallas avoiding interstates + hotel info

Benton's are booked for this part of the trip. See you in Texarkana. 

8/05/2022 2:57 PM  #3

I tried to figure a way to meet up with you at Poplar Bluff but it just adds too many miles and hours to our already 1155 mile one way.  We have two 400+ days and a 285 day Thursday.  Planning to be in Vandalia about check-in time.  See ya'all then.

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

9/09/2022 9:11 AM  #4

Steve, what time do you plan to leave from Texarkana? Michael and I are going to try and catch up with you on Wednesday from Fort Worth.

9/09/2022 5:10 PM  #5

Brian wrote:

Steve, what time do you plan to leave from Texarkana? Michael and I are going to try and catch up with you on Wednesday from Fort Worth.

I don’t have a plan yet, but I think I can be variable to some degree.  Let me look at Wednesday’s schedule. I think the only plan is to just get to the next night’s hotel with no special events along the way.

Thinking I need to be on the road no later than 10:00, but earlier would be better.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

9/10/2022 4:05 PM  #6

MS, you def. gonna see some Corn Fields in Illinois!!!!

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.